KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Court Concedes DNC Rigged Primary against Sanders

Court Concedes DNC Rigged Primary against Sanders
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Court Concedes DNC Rigged Primary against Sanders

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 02:29 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

People will cling to the fact the court is saying they merely assume these things, but it is still a pretty big deal when they say stuff like:

“The Court thus assumes that the DNC and Wasserman Schultz preferred Hillary Clinton as the Democratic candidate for president over Bernie Sanders or any other Democratic candidate. It assumes that they stockpiled information useful to the Clinton campaign. It assumes that they devoted their resources to assist Clinton in securing the party’s nomination and opposing other Democratic candidates. And it assumes that they engaged in these surreptitious acts while publically proclaiming they were completely neutral, fair, and impartial. This Order therefore concerns only technical matters of pleading and subject-matter jurisdiction.”

Damn lol.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 06:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's fine if you want to take this as gospel, but at least be consistent going forward and take all "assumed" truths as truth. Thanks in advance thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 06:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
It's fine if you want to take this as gospel, but at least be consistent going forward and take all "assumed" truths as truth. Thanks in advance thumb up

Wait, you think it wasn't rigged against Bernie? I thought you knew it was. I mean, isn't it pretty obvious by now?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 06:24 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable
Wait, you think it wasn't rigged against Bernie? I thought you knew it was. I mean, isn't it pretty obvious by now?

Considering I've said something like '**** the DNC for what they did to Bernie' back when Clinton won the nom and you responded to that, not sure why you're asking now.

But I was referring to Surtur's double-standard of "assumed" information. Going forward I hope he takes it all as truth, as he does here.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 06:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont remember that post, but cool, they did **** him over badly.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 06:31 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Schultz needs to go play in raw sewage.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 02:22 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

You telling others to be consistent....lol. Too funny.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 02:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by BackFire
Schultz needs to go play in raw sewage.

Isn't that a Sexist Comment?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 05:27 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Courts do not concede anything.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 09:28 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aw look its one of those tryhards that think Bernie waa treated fairly. Adam I forgot you were pretty much the only die hard Hillary voter here. How much this must suck for youlaughing out loud

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 09:34 PM
Adam_PoE

Come back when you understand how courts work and what they do.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 09:49 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aw look its one of those tryhards that think Bernie waa treated fairly. Adam I forgot you were pretty much the only die hard Hillary voter here. How much this must suck for youlaughing out loud

Word is Debbie is awfully paranoid these days. Running from reporters, etc.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 09:51 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Come back when you understand how courts work and what they do.

Come back when you can read Mr 1%

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:00 PM
Adam_PoE

Come back when you can read Mr 1%

Apparently, you cannot read, because you do not even know what concede means, let alone understand basic civics.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:10 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

You didnt even read the article.

Nice lie in the other thread. Snake.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:11 PM
Adam_PoE

Allow me to help:

con·cede verb Admit that something is true or valid after first denying or resisting it.

Care to explain how a court concedes anything?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:13 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pathetic attempt to move goal posts cause you cant admit Debbie Blabbermouth Shultz rigged itthumb up

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:14 PM
Adam_PoE

Pathetic attempt to move goal posts cause you cant admit Debbie Blabbermouth Shultz rigged itthumb up

Here is my first post in the thread:

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Courts do not concede anything.

By all means, where did I move the goal post?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:21 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Official court document quote

The Court thus assumes that the DNC and Wasserman Schultz preferred Hillary Clinton as the Democratic candidate for president over Bernie Sanders or any other Democratic candidate. It assumes that they stockpiled information useful to the Clinton campaign. It assumes that they devoted their resources to assist Clinton in securing the party’s nomination and opposing other Democratic candidates. And it assumes that they engaged in these surreptitious acts while publically proclaiming they were completely neutral, fair, and impartial. This Order therefore concerns only technical matters of pleading and subject-matter jurisdiction.”

But please? Keep playing word games to try and circumvent the truth it was rigged.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 10:24 PM