KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » "F-You Those In Need, We Need The Wall!" -Gop

"F-You Those In Need, We Need The Wall!" -Gop
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

"F-You Those In Need, We Need The Wall!" -Gop

"The GOP May Cut $1 Billion in FEMA Funds to Help Finance Trump's Border Wall"

Basically exactly how it sounds, since Mexico has repeatedly given Trump (aka Mr. Dealmaker) the middlefinger in regards to paying, they're looking at cutting funds that have been set aside for disaster relief in order to fund Trump's ridiculous vanity project, his precious border wall. Might as well just shit on the victims of Hurricane Harvey now while they're at it.

"Mexico will pay for the wall!" -Trumper via Twitter 3:31 AM - 1 Sep 2016

Oh Conservatives.... Oh Trumpers...

Links:
http://time.com/4922472/house-repub...ut-border-wall/
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/08/3...ng-border-wall/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...m-a7921201.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/30/gop...-help-wall.html

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 31st, 2017 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I may think the democratic party is shit, but I still laugh at anyone who tries to tell me the GOP is some morally outstanding benevolent party.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:38 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Robbie is just #triggered when ever he sees ANY Gubmint funding get cut.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:57 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I may think the democratic party is shit, but I still laugh at anyone who tries to tell me the GOP is some morally outstanding benevolent party.

If you read the acticles. Its all speculation and hyberbole. Nothing in there says they are. Everysingle one of those articles is opinion on speculation something that hasnt even happened.

With that said Zero chance it actually happens. Ill take this bet Rob if you up for it.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 06:09 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Sable
If you read the acticles. Its all speculation and hyberbole. Nothing in there says they are. Everysingle one of those articles is opinion on speculation something that hasnt even happened.

With that said Zero chance it actually happens. Ill take this bet Rob if you up for it.

I mean, that wouldn't surprise me. But it also doesn't change my stance on the Republican party being shit.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 06:16 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

I definitely think something needs to be done about the situation on the border. I honestly don't know if a wall is the right answer, but I haven't heard many plausible alternatives from either side.

That being said, cutting FEMA funding is obviously the wrong way to go about it IMO.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 06:20 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Repub Party does need to clean out the cancer in their own side that are commonly known as The Rinos!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 06:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Many people dont actually know what a RINO in the Rep Party is

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 06:34 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Here is the Prime Example of said "RINO".

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 06:39 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Republican
In
Name
Only

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 06:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I think McConnell (who looks like a turtle) is a bags of turds as much as the next guy, but I've noticed that with Trumpers that every Republican is labelled a RINO and/or a sellout if they go against Trump in any fashion. Where does it end?

When do you go: "hmm, maybe it is him and not everyone else?"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 07:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

There is no such thing as "not a true republican" conservatism is a political school of thought, Republicans are a party.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 07:04 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
I think McConnell (who looks like a turtle) is a bags of turds as much as the next guy, but I've noticed that with Trumpers any Republican labelled a RINO and/or a sellout if they go against Trump in any fashion. Where does it end?

MmmmNo. That is just You putting your Leftist Fascist Anti Trump Spin aka LIE on this. People have been calling ol "Son of a Mitch" McConnell a RINO for YEARS before Trump ever hit the Political Radar.

I would say You need to try an get your FACTS Straight Robbie, but then I remember that you are a self admitted ignorant person.

So I guess I won't bother.

cool

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 07:07 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
I think McConnell (who looks like a turtle) is a bags of turds as much as the next guy, but I've noticed that with Trumpers that every Republican is labelled a RINO and/or a sellout if they go against Trump in any fashion. Where does it end?

it ends with trump, the last "true" republican, going to prison.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 07:47 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I prefer this more. "It is only BEGINNING With Hillary Clinton Going to Prison,the First of MANY!"

That would be a fun time.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 07:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it ends with trump, the last "true" republican, going to prison.

Ha, don't be silly. He'd just be pardoned by his replacement Pence if it went that far

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 07:49 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right. So. This is what Trump should do.

Instead of building the wall along the border he should build it half as long at each side of the border.

That way it'll stop flooding and push all the flood waters to the border which will totally flood Mexico and stop the immigrants.

2 birds, 1 stone.

GENIUS!

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 08:07 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb

I agree, it's why I always say both sides are equally bad, they just go about it in different ways.

They will be truly horrible people if they go through with this.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 08:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote