KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Comey began drafting exoneration statement before interviewing Clinton

Comey began drafting exoneration statement before interviewing Clinton
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Comey began drafting exoneration statement before interviewing Clinton

Last edited by Sable on Aug 31st, 2017 at 09:47 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:40 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pretty disturbing if true.

Oh and I'll get the following out of the way now: impeach him lol.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Grassley is an honorable man. Certainly not a liar.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:58 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed and I think Lindsay Graham is also supposed to be well respected.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 09:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

TBF, you already did a 180* on Comey the moment he dared not follow Trump like a loyal dog, sport.

You quite literally went from "Thank God for Comey" after you were told he helped end Clinton's chances to thinking he's a 'cuck lord' in a short length of time. Not as quick as Mueller, who went from untouchable hero to deep state Dem puppet in less than 30 days to Republicans, but it was quick nonetheless. This happened :0

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 31st, 2017 at 10:04 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed and I think Lindsay Graham is also supposed to be well respected.

Graham has become one of my favorite Senators. Hes a honest person, sticks to his morals and guns has treats his office with the dignity it deserves.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, you already did a 180* on Comey the moment he dared not follow Trump like a loyal dog, sport.

You quite literally went from "Thank God for Comey" after you were told he helped end Clinton's chances to thinking he's a 'cuck lord' in a short length of time. Not as quick as Mueller, who went from untouchable hero to deep state Dem puppet in less than 30 days to Republicans, but it was quick nonetheless. This happened :0

Damn, anything else you wanna whine about Rob?

As long as we are being fair, perhaps I changed my mind? Like Hilary on the gay marriage issue smile

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 02:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
Graham has become one of my favorite Senators. Hes a honest person, sticks to his morals and guns has treats his office with the dignity it deserves.

What is weird to me is the defenders of this, shouting to the rooftops that "the investigation was mostly done!!!!!". But wait, this is about intent, correct? They didn't charge H Dogg because they felt there was no intent.

At the time he wrote the draft he had not interviewed Hilary, along with 16 other people connected to her. Don't you have to kinda talk to someone first...before you can determine if there was intent?

Also jotting down some stuff is one thing, but drafting an exoneration letter and apparently passing it around? Weird.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 02:12 PM
Flyattractor

Maybe Comey will just keep this on file for when The HillDawg next runs for Prez.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 03:56 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThirdReich
Restricted

Account Restricted

This stuff got old. Just let Hillary off, she's going to hell anyway

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 03:57 AM
ThirdReich is currently offline Click here to Send ThirdReich a Private Message Find more posts by ThirdReich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Guys,I would like to point out that I stated that the investigation into the emails, days before the general election day was to occur, was just a last minute effort to help Hillary win because it was always going to be a "and Hillary has been cleared of any wrong doing" outcome.

I stated it last year. So I am excellent. Give me your accolades, please. I'm ready.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 03:59 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by ThirdReich
This stuff got old. Just let Hillary off, she's going to hell anyway

Did anybody else just hear that loud NOOOO from under their feet?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 04:03 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Guys,I would like to point out that I stated that the investigation into the emails, days before the general election day was to occur, was just a last minute effort to help Hillary win because it was always going to be a "and Hillary has been cleared of any wrong doing" outcome.

I stated it last year. So I am excellent. Give me your accolades, please. I'm ready.

Well it seems you did call it thumb up

The hilarious part of it all is that it blew up in their faces. Clinton lost, and Trump is just trolling them. Did you see what he retweeted out recently that triggered leftists? Lol...

(please log in to view the image)

laughing

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 04:00 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 03:57 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
(please log in to view the image)

laughing

lol!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 10:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But like...she totally one time had Trump standing behind her and wanted to call him a creep, but didn't. I know that to be true because we can fact check thoughts.

I'm guessing she drew upon her experience with Bill and all the times she wanted to call him a creep or rapist, but held back.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 12:40 PM