KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Common core sex ed...WTF?!

Common core sex ed...WTF?!
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

Common core sex ed...WTF?!

Alright this is something that I just saw on facebook. It's from a right wing site so I fully acknowledge that there may be a lot of spin involved and it's possible that the whole thing is an outright lie so don't think I'm actually trying to use it to demonize the left. If it's legit, then apparently some teacher of a common core sex ed program has been suspended for teaching 6th grade students to properly use a strap on dildo. So you know... what are you guy's thoughts on this...

https://www.teaparty.org/common-cor...ap-dildo-55644/

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 12:49 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well this should cut down on Teen Pregnancy....but not for the reason you might think....

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 12:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

...That can't be real.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 12:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

The dildo laughing out loud

Last edited by Sable on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 12:52 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's sourced to infowars. Gonna need additional sourcing from a non snake-oil site masquerading as a news organization before I waste time humoring this.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 12:53 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
...That can't be real.

Oh Such Naivety...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 12:53 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by BackFire
It's sourced to infowars. Gonna need additional sourcing from a non snake-oil site masquerading as a news organization before I waste time humoring this.

Oh I totally get it, I already acknowledged that the whole thing might be bogus.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 12:54 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah trusting infowars is like taking the SPLC's word that someones a hateful extremist

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 12:55 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

The person in front of the classroom holding a dildo and showing how to use it must be totally fake.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 12:55 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Alright, according to snopes it IS fake. Apparently the pics actually come from a collage class full of adults...

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/strapon.asp

Sorry about the false flag people

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 12:59 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fake news!laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 01:00 AM
Flyattractor

College Kids need to be taught about Sex Toys?

WOW!! I Had no idea those AntiFa asswipes were THAT Big a bunch of Sexless LOSERS!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 01:04 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

A few things.

There is a snopes article on this story from 2014. The story in the OP is from today. This is an immediately red flag as the story in the OP is being presented as a current event, when in reality it's from 2014. So there's your first misleading bit in the article.

Also according to snopes, the photo is not from a middle school class at all, but from an adult sex class that the woman teaches in Toronto. Yes Toronto, not Florida. The woman in the image has been identified as a Toronto sex educator.

The original story isn't even on inforwars anymore.

Here is the snopes article about it.

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/strapon.asp

Relevant bit -

"The photos displayed in the original article were not in fact pictures of a Florida substitute teacher named Sharon Mercer, but rather pictures of Carlyle Jansen, the founder and owner of Good for Her (a progressive, female-friendly sex store in Toronto, Ontario), who has upon occasion been invited to give talks about sexual health at Toronto-area high schools. But Ms. Jansen told us that she also teaches sex ed classes for adult audiences, that the photographs displayed in the outrage-provoking article were snapped at a university-level (not a sixth grade) class, and that she “would not have done those positions and discussed strap-ons to that extent in a high school setting.”

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 01:07 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh Such Naivety...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 01:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

yes

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 01:21 AM