KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump to end DACA as promised with 6 month caveat

Trump to end DACA as promised with 6 month caveat
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump to end DACA as promised with 6 month caveat

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 03:43 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So No more all Free Ride for the Illegals?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 03:45 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eh, now we get 6 months of whining and pleading for this not to be done.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 12:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThirdReich
Restricted

Account Restricted

6 months?! Good job Trump, you're giving the enemy time to continue their plot of browning America

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 12:55 PM
ThirdReich is currently offline Click here to Send ThirdReich a Private Message Find more posts by ThirdReich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

DACA is a thing that should have never been allowed to exist. At least, not in the way it came about, not the way Obama did it.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 03:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Eh, now we get 6 months of whining and pleading for this not to be done.

You say that like there was ever a chance that the Left would have STOPPED at some point?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 03:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
DACA is a thing that should have never been allowed to exist. At least, not in the way it came about, not the way Obama did it.

How so then?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 03:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
How so then?

That's for congress to figure out. Let me guess though: you feel Obama was right to do what he did, the way he did it?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 04:05 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So it was wrong cos Obama, but you don't know. You sound exactly like Trump.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 04:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
So it was wrong cos Obama, but you don't know. You sound exactly like Trump.

It was wrong because of the way he went about it, as it would have been for any president.

Are we going to pretend you didn't know I meant that?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 04:18 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obama "These dreamers are Americans in their hearts, in their mind, in every single way but one, on paper."

What about all the people that are multi millionaires in their hearts, minds and in every single way but on paper.

Last edited by Sable on Sep 5th, 2017 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:55 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Huh? That like makes no sense. But do you seriously think a person who's been in the US and working for years and years isn't invested in America just because they came over as a child illegally?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:02 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

It makes total sense, our society is built off paperwork, you dont have the paperwork to represent what you own or owe, then you can't prove anything.

I can't just walk down to the bank and say I feel like I millionaire, give me a million bucks. Its the exact same thing.

What about people who get screwed out of their fortunes or wealth cause they didn't have the right paper work? Everything is about records. Just because someone allowed to do something illegally doesn't necessarily make it ok does it?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

FFS, Obama's point is that these people who were raised here and work here are every bit as invested in America

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:06 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK I will play along.

What I went to one of liberlas favorite European countries like I dunno Denmark, or Luxembourg or Sweden etc, I go there, work there for 5 years and still can't get citizenship or whatever DACA protections would be over there.

Is it fair?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You can disagree with it and that's fine, was clarifying Obama's point.

Not sure how those countries work, but considering they're taking in refugees in need, I could see them extending citizenship for someone who came over as a child and had worked and contributed to society for years, instead of going "**** you!"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:18 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump isn't saying **** you. He did this today or lose the battle in the supreme Court where Obama lost DAPA.

Instead giving them 6 months longer giving time for Democrats to come to the table with 48 votes and passing a bill for them making it a legal consitutional bill.

Real legislation long term is a no brainer.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh, no. Trump is definitely saying "**** you" to these people who were raised here and have interest here now.

The Republicans control all factions of the government right now, including the Supreme Court since McConnell (who looks like a turtle) and friends stopped Obama from doing his constitutionally protected job in electing a JCJ

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:40 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

51 votes is all that's needed. All Dems have to do is bring 48 votes

Plus
Graham
McCain
Maine Senator

Done deal

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:48 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

My bad I think this needs 60. But still think if Dems come together it can.pass

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 09:21 PM