KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » This Week in Stupid

This Week in Stupid
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

This Week in Stupid

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 03:45 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Love this series.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 03:58 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Love this series.

Indeed thumb up

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 03:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: This Week in Stupid

Originally posted by Sable

Oh, that's gold. I had no idea DHS classified antifa as violent domestic terrorists. How does that fit the SJW Narrative for people like PVS who've been raving about the alt-right terrorist scumbag that killed that gal with his car? "He's a terrorist, dammit! A TERRORIST!" Okay, but like...this whole group of other people are being called terrorists.

So what I was saying about them organizing with clear intentions to be violent, on social media, and show up with mace, clubs, bats, and shields as "counter protesters" was deemed as domestic violent terrorism by the DHS and has been since 2016?

That's just rich...just dandy. Damn, it feels good to be validated. But you know what? Me being right about this is stupid...doesn't change the fact that we have so many crazy SJWs out there that they are becoming violent terrorists.

Last edited by dadudemon on Sep 4th, 2017 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 04:43 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh, that's gold. I had no idea DHS classified antifa as violent domestic terrorists. How does that fit the SJW Narrative for people like PVS who've been raving about the alt-right terrorist scumbag that killed that gal with his car? "He's a terrorist, dammit! A TERRORIST!" Okay, but like...this whole group of other people are being called terrorists.

So what I was saying about them organizing with clear intentions to be violent, on social media, and show up with mace, clubs, bats, and shields as "counter protesters" was deemed as domestic violent terrorism by the DHS and has been since 2016?

That's just rich...just dandy. Damn, it feels good to be validated. But you know what? Me being right about this is stupid...doesn't change the fact that we have so many crazy SJWs out there that they are becoming violent terrorists.

Lol yeah, I posted about it in the Antifa thread, IMO this story is why some on the left suddenly began to speak out against Antifa. I think they knew this story was coming out.

The other stuff is funny too. A black trans person is blatantly racist, but some defend it cuz reasons.

Then a feminist shows blatant misandry and other teenage girls actually walk out on her for it and she throws a fit. That is gold, and kudos to those girls. They say it is a private school and not a public one. That doesn't surprise me, I think in a public school the girls wouldn't have walked out. Just goes to show school choice should be seen as a good thing.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 04:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Then a feminist shows blatant misandry and other teenage girls actually walk out on her for it and she throws a fit. That is gold, and kudos to those girls. They say it is a private school and not a public one. That doesn't surprise me, I think in a public school the girls wouldn't have walked out. Just goes to show school choice should be seen as a good thing.

Nah, give our youth more credit. They are smarter than their predecessors.

But good on them for standing up to sexism and bigotry. If some dude was being sexist like that, and none of the young men stood up and walked out, I'd be ashamed of what our young men have become. Let's hope that if something happens to our young women, our young men will stand up, as well.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 04:50 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

True, hopefully it is spreading. The pendulum definitely seems to be swinging the other way against stuff like this now. At first people thought it was harmless. Now they see it isn't.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:06 PM
dadudemon

True, hopefully it is spreading. The pendulum definitely seems to be swinging the other way against stuff like this now. At first people thought it was harmless. Now they see it isn't.

Which is good, in my opinion. I'll state something about my religion which is relevant. One of the reasons Mormons still seem to be successful is we keep changing our policies to adapt.

Less sexism, less racism, etc. Sure, they are slow to change but they still do it. They run a "jury" type system to "vote" changes into the policies. Many talk about the day when gays will get married in our churches: it's possible in the future, but not right now.

If some subcultures/institutions do not change to match the growth of civility, they are doomed to fall. It's good that we are being less shitty as humans.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Which is good, in my opinion. I'll state something about my religion which is relevant. One of the reasons Mormons still seem to be successful is we keep changing our policies to adapt.

Less sexism, less racism, etc. Sure, they are slow to change but they still do it. They run a "jury" type system to "vote" changes into the policies. Many talk about the day when gays will get married in our churches: it's possible in the future, but not right now.

If some subcultures/institutions do not change to match the growth of civility, they are doomed to fall. It's good that we are being less shitty as humans.

Indeed, and this is why despite all the trolls you can find online...the internet does far more good than bad. People can be easily exposed to differing viewpoints. You didn't have that before, you just had what your teachers told you and what you saw on tv.

This is why, IMO, exposing every little bit helps. Every silly asinine thing the people who will one day run this country do is fair game. Did you hear about the college kids who were literally brought to tears because they saw a banana peel in a tree? I am not exaggerating, they said they were in tears and even cancelled some kind of event they were having to promote leadership because of the trauma.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:20 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Linda Sarsour once again proves herself to be an awful person? I'm in absolute shock.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:03 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

This is all just confirmation that everyone who conforms to the left and right political mind frame are setting us all up for one hell of a shit show.

He makes some great points. Of course he falls into the pit that all these left and right wing commentators fall into. Surging to attack the obvious toxic behaviour of their 'opponents' while ignoring literally everything else.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:44 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
This is all just confirmation that everyone who conforms to the left and right political mind frame are setting us all up for one hell of a shit show.

He makes some great points. Of course he falls into the pit that all these left and right wing commentators fall into. Surging to attack the obvious toxic behaviour of their 'opponents' while ignoring literally everything else.

Due to the current state of the media I have no problem with people focusing just on the shit the left does. Because I know the media is going to nitpick over everything conservatives do, since our media is 95% left leaning.

Unless by "ignoring everything else" you mean ignoring more important things going on in the world. To which I would argue I doubt people go to Sargon to find out the latest about North Korea or the economy.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:24 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

I mean, he's not right-wing, he attacks the right as well, and he does make more serious videos, but this specific series is just focused on this type of shit.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:28 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

He doesn't know Sargan is a Democrat.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 03:13 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

This guy always has plenty of LEFTIST STUPID News every week...and boy this week he has a Big Pile of LEFTIST STUPID!!!!!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 03:51 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 08:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable

Those two guys are fugly, the women on the far left is bangable when drunk.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 09:56 PM
Adam_PoE

This Week in Stupid: 50 Threads Created by 1 Member This Week!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 10:56 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^triggered as hell.

If in the past you'd ever whined about off topic posts I'd bring that up, but you never have so I won't. Boy you'd have no leg to stand on though if that were the case. Small miracles.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 11:03 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 10:59 PM
Adam_PoE

^^^triggered as hell.

If in the past you'd ever whined about off topic posts I'd bring that up, but you never have so I won't. Boy you'd have no leg to stand on though if that were the case. Small miracles.

How close are you to reaching your daily average of 80 posts today? Do you have enough left to defend your boyfriend some more?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 11:09 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote