KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Female hurricanes are deadlier than male hurricanes, study says

Female hurricanes are deadlier than male hurricanes, study says
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks CNN for keeping me informed about the latest in scientific experiments:

thumb up

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

#triggered

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:38 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

IF this were true wouldn't the "Eye" of the hurricanes be the worst part of the storm?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#triggered

And yes you are.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:47 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

#triggered

Another instance where Surtur only read the title and not the story before kneejerking. Will he ever learn.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That is funny coming from you Robbie.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:52 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
Another instance where Surtur only read the title and not the story before kneejerking. Will he ever learn.

what a surprise, eh? oh well, better send in the flying monkeys to distract from yet another of surt's embarrassing episodes.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:53 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

what a surprise, eh? oh well, better send in the flying monkeys to distract from yet another of surt's embarrassing episodes.

*just looked at Bashy's new sig pic*

Well if anyone knows about Flying Monkeys....

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:57 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

my sig #triggered you? I'm sorry I'll go change it.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:00 PM
Flyattractor

It triggered a laughing fit cause you got a pic of the 2nd WORST Star Wars Character EVER!!!!!!

But then you always did love your #2 don't ya Hammy!?

I mean Bashy!!!!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:03 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

would this be less #triggering for you?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
That is funny coming from you Robbie.

It is hilarious how triggered they got over it lol. Even to the point of trying to say I didn't read the article, but I did.

I also read all the comments, which is how I know this was debunked already.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...212094715300517

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
It is hilarious how triggered they got over it lol. Even to the point of trying to say I didn't read the article, but I did.

you obviously did not. how embarrassing for you.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But I did. Continue to get triggered over it though.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:06 PM
Flyattractor

Ahh the good old "Did Not/Did To"

Classic Strat their Bashy!!!!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:07 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: Female hurricanes are deadlier than male hurricanes, study says

Thanks CNN for keeping me informed about the latest in scientific experiments:

you clearly had no idea of what the article was really about. could have been easily construed if you read the first paragraph, but you knee-jerked at the headline as usual. cry harder tho. smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ahh the good old "Did Not/Did To"

Classic Strat their Bashy!!!!

I welcome them to quote anything I have said that indicates I did not read it. All I did was thank CNN for keeping me informed about the science of this.

Notice instead of discussing the validity of what is being claimed they just resorted to "triggered". Interesting.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you clearly had no idea of what the article was really about. could have been easily construed if you read the first paragraph, but you knee-jerked at the headline as usual. cry harder tho. smile

But if you'd read the article you would know that at the end they claim what seals the deal are their experiments they conducted when they asked people a variety of questions.

Don't know why the phrase "scientific experiments" triggers you.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:12 PM
Flyattractor

Would him saying something along the lines of "Nu HUH You quote ME" be good enough?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would him saying something along the lines of "Nu HUH You quote ME" be good enough?

For people who act like they read the article...this is the headline for the second to last part:

"Study: Experiments back up the claim"

Spoiler alert: they asked people questions, like predicting the intensity of a hurricane based on the name only.

IOW: They science'd the shit out of this.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:17 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

But if you'd read the article you would know that at the end they claim what seals the deal are their experiments they conducted when they asked people a variety of questions.

Don't know why the phrase "scientific experiments" triggers you.

then why does this article "amuse" you so? what is it that you find so worthy of ridicule? explain. smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:17 PM