KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 50 Female Privileges

50 Female Privileges
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

50 Female Privilages

Seeing as how we have no Female Posters in this Forum.

LETS HAVE FUN DISCUSSING THIS!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:08 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Already 25 seconds in and I see shit that shouldn't be happening, if this is true. A woman can rape a dude and then sue for child support? Oh hell no. There is no way such a thing exists in a patriarchy.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 01:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Already 25 seconds in and I see shit that shouldn't be happening, if this is true. A woman can rape a dude and then sue for child support? Oh hell no. There is no way such a thing exists in a patriarchy.

It's because the courts place priority on providing for children at all costs.

And the laws are still mostly designed around the assumption the man will be the breadwinner, no matter what social politics say. But bottom line, if the state sees a choice between paying out to support a kid, or putting a rape victim on the hook because of blood relations, the rape victim will be made to pay up, because the state really doesn't care about people..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 02:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I liked the one about Spern Donars being forced to pay child support. I lol'ed there.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 05:54 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I liked the one about Spern Donars being forced to pay child support. I lol'ed there.

Where are the feminists for all this injustice? No Lena Dunham? Where is Sally Kohn?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Who do you thinks is behind all this!?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:23 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

You missed out they can kiss any man they want.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 08:30 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^Lol see, constantly on his mind.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 08:32 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^Lol see, constantly on his mind.

Yes, because I post here every day roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 08:38 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Yes, because I post here every day roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, but I guarantee you lurk here everyday on invisible mode.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 08:39 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, but I guarantee you lurk here everyday on invisible mode.
Wrong, I go days without coming here, because I have a life.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 08:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong, I go days without coming here, because I have a life.

That's cool, I don't believe you of course, but okay.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 08:47 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's cool, I don't believe you of course, but okay.
Your welcome not to, but I think you are mistaking your addiction for mine and projecting as the evidence is contrary, you can always ask Backfire.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 08:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your welcome not to, but I think you are mistaking your addiction for mine and projecting as the evidence is contrary, you can always ask Backfire.

I think every time you and your pals have your behavior pointed out you just say others are projecting. So no, I don't take you seriously at all lol.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 08:51 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think every time you and your pals have your behavior pointed out you just say others are projecting. So no, I don't take you seriously at all lol.

Surt, seriously, are you on the rag?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 08:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt, seriously, are you on the rag?

Steve, you can do better than this. On the rag? Are you 13?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 08:56 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Steve, you can do better than this. On the rag? Are you 13?
Painting the walls red?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 08:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Painting the walls red?

This is the problem with having what essentially boils down to "yes men". When they cheer on anything you say you begin to believe it is legitimately clever.

They do a disrespect to you Steve, it prevents you from bettering yourself.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 08:58 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is the problem with having what essentially boils down to "yes men". When they cheer on anything you say you begin to believe it is legitimately clever.

They do a disrespect to you Steve, it prevents you from bettering yourself.
How is Fly? Like I said chill brah, Night.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 09:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How is Fly? Like I said chill brah, Night.

I know you said "chill" because it's all you can say lol. You are a troll.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 09:03 PM