KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Eric Bolling's son dies hours after father loses Fox News job

Eric Bolling's son dies hours after father loses Fox News job
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eric Bolling's son dies hours after father loses Fox News job

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 02:09 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever he may have done I am sorry for his loss.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 02:16 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Whatever he may have done I am sorry for his loss.

Like just being ACCUSED by some Leftists saying you did something with no more proof then that...

Sad News.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 02:25 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

already going after "the leftists". classy. thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 02:33 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I am going to go ahead and politicize this now

Sad Bashy. Sad.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 02:35 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
already going after "the leftists". classy. thumb up
Its the internet, its fair game for both sides. lol

Besides, anyone think the kid actually die at the convenient moment of his death job?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 04:18 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It is very possible that this is a Leftist Murder Conspiracy. They are filled with hate.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 04:45 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Heard about this earlier. His only child, right? Very very sad.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 08:32 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire

Agreed, don't even know who the guy is but when you lose a child it's a body blow.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 09:21 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Christ, can we leave the Lefty vs Righty debate out of this thread? The man just lost a child, for fook sakes!

Sad thing, honestly.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 09:37 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
Christ, can we leave the Lefty vs Righty debate out of this thread? The man just lost a child, for fook sakes!

Sad thing, honestly.
Well said! Bashar also made this point earlier and it's valid.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 10:19 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire

19 years old. I think he wa attending Boulder U in Co.]

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 03:43 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

That is too much for any one

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 12:12 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I agree that giving all the good vibes and what not to the Bolling Family at this time is the proper thing to do.

BUT I also feel that to spread the power of laughter to help the healing process is als very important....so I will still make fun of certain persons should continue. ...

Because lauging at lefties is good for the soul.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 12:49 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well the media did find some way to whine about Trump with this, is anyone shocked? Trump retweeted out the condolences of Kelly Anne Conway and someone else to Eric.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 03:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sad Bashy. Sad.

But aren't you the one who started with the politicizing?

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Like just being ACCUSED by some Leftists saying you did something with no more proof then that...

Sad News.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 03:22 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16
But aren't you the one who started with the politicizing?

He's also the one the folks whining then doing the same thing profess to be better than though. You see the problem?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 03:24 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

The problem seems to be hypocrisy on both sides. Essentially making them no different or better than the other and deserving of equivalent scrutiny, rather than "leftists are worse than rightists". You see the problem?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 03:55 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Been said before; I've said it before, a parent should NEVER outlive their children, so this is just awful, don't care if Bolling was a turd or a saint.

As far as the two Trumpers who are desperately trying to politicizing this to attack "Leftist", the media, liberals etc, just ignore them and they'll fizzle out, imo

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 03:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16
The problem seems to be hypocrisy on both sides. Essentially making them no different or better than the other and deserving of equivalent scrutiny, rather than "leftists are worse than rightists". You see the problem?

Yes indeed, from both sides. Certain folk here have yet to learn that.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 04:07 PM