KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Chuck Schumer caught on hot mic basking in Trump's adulation

Chuck Schumer caught on hot mic basking in Trump's adulation
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chuck Schumer caught on hot mic basking in Trump's adulation

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 12:19 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

No surprise, as I said in another thread, he and Trump have known each other and likely had a personal rapport for decades.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 12:21 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Link

That is just amusing. Trump literally put out ads attacking Schumer and Pelosi recently lol.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 10:41 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote:
"Here's what I told him," Schumer continues. "I said: 'Mr. President, you're much better off if you can sometimes step right and sometimes step left. If you have to step just in one direction, you're boxed.' He gets that."

Because **** core values. Just go where the wind blows, whatever keeps you in power.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 11:47 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Because **** core values. Just go where the wind blows, whatever keeps you in power.

And I really interpret what he is saying as "step to the left whenever it is something we want".

If I was Trump I would have asked him to give one example of when stepping to the right was needed and see what he says.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 01:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Here's what I told him," Schumer continues. "I said: 'Mr. President, you're much better off if you can sometimes step right and sometimes step left. If you have to step just in one direction, you're boxed.' He gets that." -snip

Really, this rather sensible and benign "leave yourself open to different ideas" type of comment is what has you Trumpers flipping out? Lolz,

Fact: You people knew exactly what you were buying when voted and supported Trump; as President Trump is exactly like candidate Trump. So don't cry now; it makes you look even more pathetic. Chin up.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 15th, 2017 at 04:25 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 04:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
"Here's what I told him," Schumer continues. "I said: 'Mr. President, you're much better off if you can sometimes step right and sometimes step left. If you have to step just in one direction, you're boxed.' He gets that." -snip

Really, this rather sensible and benign "leave yourself open to different ideas" type of comment is what has you Trumpers flipping out? Lolz,

Fact: You people knew exactly what you were buying when voted and supported Trump; as President Trump is exactly like candidate Trump. So don't cry now; it makes you look even more pathetic. Chin up.

Who is flipping out here?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 07:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Proves my point

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Chucky is a RINO POS.

Been saying that for years.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
^ Proves my point

So you say people are flipping out and I ask you who and it proves a point? Okay Rob, then we're going to breakdown every post. Sable posted a link and nothing else so he wasn't flipping out. Backfire didn't say anything that could be considered flipping out. I myself called it amusing. CDTM said: "Because **** core values. Just go where the wind blows, whatever keeps you in power."

Unless you consider the usage of the word f*ck to be a sign of flipping out...explain yourself.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:50 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
So you say people are flipping out and I ask you who and it proves a point? Okay Rob, then we're going to breakdown every post. Sable posted a link and nothing else so he wasn't flipping out. Backfire didn't say anything that could be considered flipping out. I myself called it amusing. CDTM said: "Because **** core values. Just go where the wind blows, whatever keeps you in power."

Unless you consider the usage of the word f*ck to be a sign of flipping out...explain yourself.

Of course it does. You can get banned on this site for things other people say you do.

WHERE YOU BEEN BRO?

Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:51 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur

"I'm amused!" -Surtur
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So am I to understand that me saying I am amused equates to flipping out?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 09:02 PM
Flyattractor

Robbie is offically out of ammo on this thread. He is falling back to the tired old Lefty Playbook.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 09:03 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I'm not seeing the problem with Schumer telling Trump you need to be willing to break with ideology.

Whether you think Schumer is being genuine is another story, but there's nothing wrong with that statement in of itself.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 10:49 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

I agree with Robtard. There's nothing wrong with that statement. We seem to forget that our system is set up so sometimes you can work across party lines.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 12:07 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But notice it is only a GOOD thing when it goes in The Lefts Favor.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 12:09 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
I agree with Robtard. There's nothing wrong with that statement. We seem to forget that our system is set up so sometimes you can work across party lines.

Which is why I would have loved it if Trump responded and asked for just one example of an issue where the right thing to do would be to step to the right. His answer would have, right then and there, determined whether or not Trump should take him seriously.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 12:07 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Flyattractor
But notice it is only a GOOD thing when it goes in The Lefts Favor.

The only value the left has, is winning.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 01:08 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why can't they?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 02:01 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote