KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » London Bombing

London Bombing
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

London Bombing

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 01:16 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A horrible situation, thankfully nobody was killed.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 02:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

As most Londoners do, I take the tube regularly, so waking up to this was horrible. I'm just glad it didn't cause any more harm than it did – we could well have had another 7/7 on our hands.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 02:12 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Jesus H Christ!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 02:32 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
A horrible situation, thankfully nobody was killed.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 03:25 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Heard on the radio while driving, luckily only the detonator went off and the main explosives.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 03:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

omg

so not only does it cost an arm and a leg for a london underground all day all zone ticket

it could cost you your continued good looks

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 04:59 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder who did it. I heard on the radio they have surveillance of the guy.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 07:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 07:33 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because of how sloppy this was I wonder if ISIS isn't just taking credit for something some pathetic Islamic radicals did.

But yeah, it's most likely Islam related. I'm not surprised.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 07:50 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Jesus H Christ!

You have Proof?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liberals flipped out a trump said it was terorrism, only to find out it was terrorism. Huff post had to change their homepage quick.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 08:13 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Imagine being such a shitey failure of a terrorist that you bomb a packed underground train at rush hour and kill precisely nobody.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 12:56 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That is PRECISELY the kind of Terrorist the World needs more of..

Of course you could feel "Sorry" for the dumb scmuck in the after life. OH I am Sorry . You will NOT be getting your 70 Virgins. We don't consider it SUICIDE when it is due to you being a DumbAss...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 01:04 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
Imagine being such a shitey failure of a terrorist that you bomb a packed underground train at rush hour and kill precisely nobody.

God willing

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 02:19 AM
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Ugh. I'm not neutral about any form of extremism. If that happened in my district...

I'm glad nobody died but the injuries are going to last. Live in a big city? No thanks.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 02:32 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. This kind of thing should only happen to Rural People. They are used to losing limbs and such way more then soft city people.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 02:34 AM
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. This kind of thing should only happen to Rural People. They are used to losing limbs and such way more then soft city people.

/sarcasm

Noted.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 02:46 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If you did it in an actual note book, I would then be more impressed.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 02:58 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101

I hope they catch the guy, because remember the rules of this horrid horrid religion: kill some infidels and it wipes the slate clean, you get 'dem virgins. His epic failure can now only be remedied in the eyes of his religion by causing actual death.

Originally posted by Sable
Liberals flipped out a trump said it was terorrism, only to find out it was terrorism. Huff post had to change their homepage quick.

Indeed and I just hope for their sake it doesn't turn out the authorities in London had even an *inkling* that this dude was radicalized, etc. because that is essentially what Trump said about Scotland Yard.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 16th, 2017 at 12:13 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 12:10 PM