KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Another Cop acquitted and another riot in the US.

Another Cop acquitted and another riot in the US.
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another Cop acquitted and another riot in the US.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/16/us/ja...ests/index.html

Remember no Cop is ever guilty... Ever!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 03:08 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

inb4 bootlicking apologists

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 03:10 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

The judge seemed to play a critical role in his aquittal.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 03:18 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed the guy apparently waived his right to a jury trial.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 03:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

What do you prefer to lick when you apologize Bashy?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 07:37 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 09:40 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Re: Another Cop acquitted and another riot in the US.

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/16/us/ja...ests/index.html

Remember no Cop is ever guilty... Ever!

#triggered

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 09:41 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
#triggered

Just go with it, I mean surely even if you spent like 10 whole minutes searching you couldn't ever find an example of a cop being found guilty of murder.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 09:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
Just go with it, I mean surely even if you spent like 10 whole minutes searching you couldn't ever find an example of a cop being found guilty of murder.

Not if you have aa narrow a world view as Little Stevie you probably wouldn't.

I wonder what cops ever did to Little Stevie to make him hate them so much....

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 09:50 PM
snowdragon

So the only DNA found on the gun was the policemans and he was recorded as saying he was going to kill the guy.

Nothing to see here, unless of course the gun would have had the victims DNA then it would have been irrfetable.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 11:00 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
So the only DNA found on the gun was the policemans and he was recorded as saying he was going to kill the guy.

Nothing to see here, unless of course the gun would have had the victims DNA then it would have been irrfetable.

You bring up some good points and I'd wonder how the defense explained away the fact no DNA but the cops was on the gun. Do you know?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 11:04 PM
Flyattractor

Yeah but that goes against the threads ALL Cops are Bad and Always Guilty Opinion!?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 11:04 PM
snowdragon

Originally posted by Surtur
You bring up some good points and I'd wonder how the defense explained away the fact no DNA but the cops was on the gun. Do you know?

Nope, just have to read steves and shivs articles.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 11:24 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't mean to sound like I was doubting you or anything, I'm genuinely curious as to how they explained these things.

If the evidence was sound and the judge still found him not guilty the judge needs to be removed.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 12:00 AM
Flyattractor

Well it was done by Lawyers so....I am sure it reads as clears as Glass!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 12:02 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 12:22 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 12:32 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by shiv
This is a very long read

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/...olice-shooting/

Longer then the Diplomacy article by far.

It doesn't really blame the police either. If anything, a lot of the questions and scenerios it poses proves police officers are held to an impossibly high, if even unfair, standard.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 12:42 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Longer then the Diplomacy article by far.

It doesn't really blame the police either. If anything, a lot of the questions and scenerios it poses proves police officers are held to an impossibly high, if even unfair, standard.

Just because they are supposed to be master negotiators, able to diagnose mental illness at a single glance, keepers of the peace, and superb hand to hand fighters that can disarm anyone does NOT mean they are being held to an unfair standard. Because they trained extensively in every single thing I just mentioned before they got a badge.

Plus on top of that they do not need to worry about death threats and being labeled as a racist if they shoot a gang banging thug who just happens to be a member of a minority. Ohh and the cops lucky enough to *be* minorities are treated more or less as heroes by their communities. wink

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 17th, 2017 at 12:59 AM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 12:51 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

An article about why he was acquitted, makes sense:

http://nypost.com/2017/09/16/why-ju...-degree-murder/

About the "planted" gun;

"A full-sized revolver was too large for the officer to hide in his pants pockets and he was not wearing a jacket, the judge said. If the gun had been tucked into his belt, it would have been visible on a bystander’s video that showed Stockley walking between the police car and Smith’s car, he found."

About the lack of DNA:

"Wilson also noted none of the officers standing next to the vehicle were called to testify that Stockley planted a gun. And he recounted witness testimony that the absence of a person’s DNA on a gun does not mean that person did not touch the gun."

Does someone want to refute the stuff from this article and make a case for why the judge was wrong?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 09:55 PM