KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » America and China unleash a fury of new sanctions on the Norks

America and China unleash a fury of new sanctions on the Norks
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

America and China unleash a fury of new sanctions on the Norks

Chinas Central bank has issued orders for all it's Banks to do stop doing business with the Norks.

Trump issues a fury of new executive orders of sanctions on all persons, businsss or entities doing business with anyone supporting the Norks.

link

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 04:27 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hopefully some good will come from this.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If anything, it'll just force NK to further expand their black market sales/dealings income. Hopefully this doesn't make them sell a small nuclear device to a terrorist organization in order to fund little Kimmy's partying.

World could get a whole lot less safe, potentially. But I think everyone already expected that when Trump took office, if we're being honest.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea it's Trump's fault!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:19 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

NK's needs funds to function, this is just a reality. Sanctions before have failed, do you think they're just going to not seek other venues of revenue now and fizzle out of existance?

Their income from black market sales (drugs, weapons, exotic animals etc) makes up a decent amount of Jong-un's bankroll, that will likely need to be expanded upon if their legal revenue flow is tampered with. Selling more weapons; possibly a nuclear device is just a possible reality and the world will be a less safe for it. These are just facts.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 21st, 2017 at 06:25 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds like China means business. But Trump!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Sorry if facts bother you because you see it as some attack on glorious leader.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:29 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

You blamed him for problem he didn't create.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I did? I mentioned a likely outcome from this, as NK isn't just going to stop functioning as a country. "She's gotta feed the monkey, man", as the saying goes.

As far as "blaming", you really have no ground to levy that accusation, as you have a history of excusing Trump of anything/everything. No matter what happens under his watch, it's never Trump, always someone else.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:37 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh it's always #nevertrump

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:54 PM
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

N. Korea launched a missile, or missiles, over Japan recently, iirc. Sanctions now are better than waiting for them to accidentally blow themselves up, or actually hit a country like Japan, or U.S. If they do sell nuclear weapons, entirely plausible, I would think and hope the international community has an international network (CIA and others) ready to intercept such an obvious probability. This isn't about the U.S. trying to bully N. Korea. It's an international message telling Kim Jong Un to quit being an idiot. IMO

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:56 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The North Korea situation is shitty all around.

Hopefully China can do something with the situation. Trump is not going to take the threats much longer.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 06:57 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
The North Korea situation is shitty all around.

Hopefully China can do something with the situation. Trump is not going to take the threats much longer.

Totally shitty. I think, or rather I hope, they'll work with China to some degree as well.

I'd be shocked if Trump actually ordered an act of war. It remains to be seen, I guess.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:14 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Trump is trying to provoke them into striking first. I did training in Korea when I was in the Army and I know the damage the Norks can inflict.

Trump provoking them is still going to lead to mass casualties. China needs to somehow pressure the Norks into backing off.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:24 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trump can't "order an act of war", as playa said, the best Trump can do is order a missile strike thereby provoking NK into attacking in retaliation and then that could lead to Congress declaring war and giving Trump free military reign.

God help us all if that were to happen, an emotionally stunted orangutan with a gun his his tiny hands. The horror.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:29 PM
Flyattractor

#AlwaysBlameTrump

Its the Robbie Way.

Leftist Fascism at its Finest.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:32 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Trump can't "order an act of war", as playa said, the best Trump can do is order a missile strike thereby provoking NK into attacking in retaliation and then that could lead to Congress declaring war and giving Trump free military reign.

God help us all if that were to happen, an emotionally stunted orangutan with a gun his his tiny hands. The horror.

Making fun of Trump's appearance isn't the liberal way I thought. How does that make you better then him?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable
Making fun of Trump's appearance isn't the liberal way I thought. How does that make you better then him?

1) Who said that?

2) Probably because I'm not all that liberal. Sure, I'm very liberal on social issues, as I believe people should be able to do what they want with their own lives as long as they're not harming others, , be it marry another of the same sex, be black/brown without being targeted, have reassignment surgery etc without being harassed or oppressed. Otherwise, I'm moderately conservative in most areas

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:52 PM
vansonbee
Isee

Wow, I'm amaze Trump speech finally budge daddy China to spank baby North Korea. If this was the old presidency with Barack Obama, China will be just dragging its feet still.

Liberals will hate on Trump no matter what.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:53 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well making fun of his skin color sure isn't being socially liberal.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:54 PM