KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Confederate/Nazi flag vs Anthem Kneeling

Confederate/Nazi flag vs Anthem Kneeling
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Confederate/Nazi flag vs Anthem Kneeling

Which one is more traitorous and disrespectful to our nation and troops? I'd say the Nazi/Confederate flags, since they are the flags of traitors and enemies whom American soldiers actually died fighting against. What about yourselves?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 09:46 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

The founders of this country were traitors as well.

/thread

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 09:48 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The former obviously. I think the former is evil whereas the latter is just childish and pathetic.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:06 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

The football players in the UK didn't kneel during God save the Queen who enslaved like 3 million people. Go figure.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:10 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Neither as they are just people exercising their freedom of speech. that said you're free to view them both as retards. I do.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Neither as they are just people exercising their freedom of speech. that said you're free to view them both as retards. I do.

Indeed, I think both are retarded. People have the right to kneel. Just like people have the right to call those who kneel whiny little punks.

How about a "black on black crime vs cop on black crime" thread? You wont' see it, because the answer is obvious, but also an uncomfortable truth.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

NFL: We support the players rights to protest injustice
Common Sense: Why do you let rapists, wife beaters who commit injustice play in your league
NFL: No comment.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
NFL: We support the players rights to protest injustice
Common Sense: Why do you let rapists, wife beaters who commit injustice play in your league
NFL: No comment.

And yet they always don't support. The Steelers coach whined that someone dared go against the grain and stand for the anthem.

They have said they are now going to stand from now on. If someone disobeys, you think there will be whining? Or pats on the back for a millionaire taking a knee?

How sad is our country that we have sports teams holding votes on whether to stand during our anthem?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

The steelers QB has been accused of rape more then once, they let that injustice stand.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Politics has seeped into EVERYTHING we do. It's depressing. Our sports, our entertainment, everything.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:22 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Maybe they should just stop having the players out on the field during the anthem all together. Or just don't play the anthem during a sporting event in the first place. It's always annoying to go get some nachos, sit down and get comfy, and then have to stand up for the anthem.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:25 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Maybe they should just stop having the players out on the field during the anthem all together. Or just don't play the anthem during a sporting event in the first place. It's always annoying to go get some nachos, sit down and get comfy, and then have to stand up for the anthem.

Why can't they just protest on their own time? Stand during the anthem. It doesn't mean you support police brutality. They have the right to protest, but people died for that right, and that is part of what that flag represents.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:27 PM
BackFire

Originally posted by Surtur
Why can't they just protest on their own time? Stand during the anthem. It doesn't mean you support police brutality. They have the right to protest, but people died for that right, and that is part of what that flag represents.

Because doing it this way gets more attention. The whole point of protesting is to get attention, and they're getting it, like it or not.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:33 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because doing it this way gets more attention. The whole point of protesting is to get attention, and they're getting it, like it or not.

Yeah and...pun intended..it backfired. It's not about police brutality anymore. It's about being anti trump. They complained over Trump, and when Trump revoked an invitation for the NBA champs or whoever, they complained over that too. They can't have it both ways, they act like they don't wanna go but are upset when the invitation is revoked and suddenly call Trump divisive.

So now they will get lots of attention, it just won't be about the cause this was supposedly about.

Say what you want about Hilary(and there is a lot to be said) she sucked it up and went to Trumps inauguration. Some grown ass man can't show the same behavior though. Chumps.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:37 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

This might be my last season with watching football.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:39 PM
BackFire

It can be about both. Kneeling is a pretty vague action. It just shows disapproval about something or another. What that thing is can vary from player to player.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It can be about both. Kneeling is a pretty vague action. It just shows disapproval about something or another. What that thing is can vary from player to player.

Do you think they will ever kneel over all the black on black crime?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:49 PM
BackFire

Dunno.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:51 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black on Black crime doesn't exist, why would they?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:53 PM
Silent Master

The reason they're kneeling is because it let's them virtue signal, without costing them any of their own time or money.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:54 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote