KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Reducing Illegal Immigration can pay for College Tuition

Reducing Illegal Immigration can pay for College Tuition
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reducing Illegal Immigration can pay for College Tuition

Federation of Immigration Reform states that the countries 11 million illegal immigrants cost the country $135 billion, out of that 11 million they only generate $19 billion in taxes, so the defect is $116 billion.

Comparison we spend $70 billion on taxes, so if we eliminated the expenses on illegal immigration, every student for the rest of their life could have free college education.

From the Center for Immigration Studies typical immigrants are already related to someone else here, so the initiating immigrant on average has brought in an average of 3-6 additional immigrants here.

Each legal immigrant from Mexico brings in on average 6 family members. 24% of the Immigrants are over the age of 50, so if they become U.S. citizens they will soon be eligible for Social Security and Medicare without paying into the system.

DACA is likely to make this situation worse

Last edited by BackFire on Sep 28th, 2017 at 12:50 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:09 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dodge city around here. Oh no "a post that makes perfect sense but violates my fee fee's on preconceptions and lies from the politicians I believed."

Last edited by Sable on Oct 4th, 2017 at 07:46 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:44 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Make em all Legal and put em on Welfare.

THE NANCY PELOSI PLAN!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:46 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liberals: "Illegals pay taxes"
Facts: "They use more tax dollars then they put in"
Liberals: Trump!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is disturbing.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 08:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Re: Reducing Illegal Immigration can pay for College Tuition

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Federation of Immigration Reform states that the countries 11 million illegal immigrants cost the country $135 billion, out of that 11 million they only generate $19 billion in taxes, so the defect is $116 billion.

Comparison we spend $70 billion on taxes, so if we eliminated the expenses on illegal immigration, every student for the rest of their life could have free college education.

From the Center for Immigration Studies typical immigrants are already related to someone else here, so the initiating immigrant on average has brought in an average of 3-6 additional immigrants here.

Each legal immigrant from Mexico brings in on average 6 family members. 24% of the Immigrants are over the age of 50, so if they become U.S. citizens they will soon be eligible for Social Security and Medicare without paying into the system.

DACA is likely to make this situation worse
Where do these numbers come from?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:01 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surely Bernie Sanders will now come out and want all these illegals gone.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:03 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

This sounds very much like the "we can spend the £350,000,000 a week we give to the EU on the NHS" that the Brexit campaign used.

We could....but we won't.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:09 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

But no! Illegal immigrants have the right to stay in our country... for some reason... and uh... uhhh... if you um... think the law should actually be enforced... and argue this based on economic and practical reasoning... well you're um... ummmm... RACIST!!! Because being against people illegally entering your country is just you hating brown people.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:10 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
But no! Illegal immigrants have the right to stay in our country... for some reason... and uh... uhhh... if you um... think the law should actually be enforced... and argue this based on economic and practical reasoning... well you're um... ummmm... RACIST!!! Because being against people illegally entering your country is just you hating brown people.

They have that right bro. They made it here illegally, we can't send them back.

You think Mexico sends away the illegals they catch in their country? Nope.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:24 PM
Raisen

let's use our emotions. let's pay their way cuz the sad little children and their lives are so hard. so let's pay their way and eventually make our lives harder

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:25 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
let's use our emotions. let's pay their way cuz the sad little children and their lives are so hard. so let's pay their way and eventually make our lives harder

And if people aren't sufficiently emotional over this just watch this video a few times and just pretend the dogs are from Mexico.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:28 PM
Raisen

I'm fuming. I want to spend all my money on someone to give me hope and change. I like rhetoric and platitudes with no defined plans.
I like pretty words a lot.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:30 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm fuming. I want to spend all my money on someone to give me hope and change. I like rhetoric and platitudes with no defined plans.

At least the black community is better off now than it was before Obama got into office. Chicago has been transformed, only 500 murders so far this year thumb up

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:37 PM
Raisen

I want fight the 1% in real life. some rich guy told me they are the reason for all my problems. so I'm going to give him money

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:39 PM
Adam_PoE

MAGA, amirite?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 08:23 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Suspending ALL immigration would be a better solution.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 12:48 PM
godemperortrump is currently offline Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
MAGA, amirite?

no. this country is still great. no need to make this a black and white issue broseph.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:44 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by godemperortrump
Suspending ALL immigration would be a better solution.

temporarily...possibly.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:45 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
MAGA, amirite?

Adam is part of the 1% so...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 07:36 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote