KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is it weird to be 30 without a girlfriend

Is it weird to be 30 without a girlfriend
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Is it weird to be 30 without a girlfriend

And is it weird to be 30 without kids
Just a question

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:27 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Re: Is it weird to be 30 without a girlfriend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
And is it weird to be 30 without kids
Just a question

nope. it's smart if it's by choice. free to do whatever you want and remain mobile for your career. and stack that money.

men age like wine bro. you can be 40, in great shape, and wealthy before being tied down. if ever. I don't even see the point if. If you want to get laid you can go out and get different ones when you want and come home to a quiet house with privacy

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:29 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

lol @ age like wine

If you plan on settling down then aim for within the next 10 years and look for a somewhat younger broad tbh.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:19 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not that men age like wine, it's that it is easier for an older man to f*ck a younger girl than it is for an older woman to f*ck a younger guy.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

yea but I'm assuming he's talking about a relationship not just getting some

either way its easier for men (assuming you have the other qualities that women actually want besides youth) but once you hit 40 I'm assuming the options do nothing but diminish

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:25 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

dude. take care of your health. stack your money.
no reason to engage in a contract where both of your feelings will change down the line.

i'm in my 30s. did a couple physique competitions. know plenty of guys in the masters division who were divorced and loving life.

if you don't want kids then don't bother with marraige IMO. it's all an illusion

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:31 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I went to a MGTOW convention and my life has never been the same

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:38 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by carthage

?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:39 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Men going their own way, bro. Women are like german cars: sexy as **** when new, but turn into money pits as they age.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:00 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just ask Robtard. He was deceived at a young age and now lets his wife sleep with other men.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:00 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

I know what mgtow is. didn't know they had conventions.
I've been the bachelor type my whole life. taught that way by my dad and grandpa.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:03 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
Just ask Robtard. He was deceived at a young age and now lets his wife sleep with other men.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:05 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Men going their own way, bro. Women are like german cars: sexy as **** when new, but turn into money pits as they age.

^ Classic Incel rage

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:07 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:08 AM
Raisen

I worked with a dude in la that would exclusively bang other guys wives. he never had a real gf lol. he drove a bmw was short and ugly and his phone would bing off the chain to go bang wives. probably was hung.

the world is ugly. dudes want comfort and security with one woman but things just aren't designed like that any more. I feel sorry for guys tied down. they are lying to themselves just to get by most of the time

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:16 AM
Raisen

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
laughing out loud

?

carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

??

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

??

? what did you hear that changed your life?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:17 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

No, but it's a little weird to be 30 and asking these questions to strangers on an internet forum.

/srug

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:23 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tell me more.
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Classic Incel rage

I've nothing to rage about. I try to avoid learning from personal experience when possible, unlike you.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:24 AM