KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Obama's ATF signed off on bumpstocks on 2010

Obama's ATF signed off on bumpstocks on 2010
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obama's ATF signed off on bumpstocks on 2010

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:30 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Link

Interesting. I've seen some leftists blaming the NRA, etc. for this.

Will they blame Obama now?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seeing as the ATF is under direct control of the executive. And Obama was no friend of the NRA. The NRA had no control or sway with the ATF at this time.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:33 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seeing as the ATF is under direct control of the executive. And Obama was no friend of the NRA. The NRA had no control or sway with the ATF at this time.

Oh and they love to say the NRA plays politics but you won't even find them on a list of the top dozen organizations donating to politics.(Planned Parenthood pumps way more into politics, just for comparison).

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember when they blamed Trump for the Iraq war, saying he supported it, will they blame Obama for these deaths, since he allowed it?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember when they blamed Trump for the Iraq war, saying he supported it, will they blame Obama for these deaths, since he allowed it?

And here is why that is silly for people to even talk about. At the time, Trump was not president. He didn't have all the information a president has.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:40 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harry Wienstien is now going after the NRA instead of going after women.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:40 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
And here is why that is silly for people to even talk about. At the time, Trump was not president. He didn't have all the information a president has.

"I don't know, I think so" to progressives is "yes I support fully being lied to and going to war for reasons."

Oh leftistslaughing out loud

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harry Wienstien is now going after the NRA instead of going after women.

(please log in to view the image)

LOL this guy is batshit insane. He is willing to get a "tutor" about sexual harassment or whatever. Maybe he should get someone to tutor him about guns and instruct him in proper usage too.

Also it REALLY sounds like he is saying "instead of harassing women I am going to harass the NRA". So trade one obsession for another. Yeah, it's like that time I used heroin to rid myself of that nasty cocaine habit.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:45 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Twitter comment" Yes, something tied to the damage he caused. NRA thing topical but utterly divorced from his abuses. It really bothers me, seems insulting."

https://twitter.com/chargrille/stat...020057733423104

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Twitter comment" Yes, something tied to the damage he caused. NRA thing topical but utterly divorced from his abuses. It really bothers me, seems insulting."

https://twitter.com/chargrille/stat...020057733423104

LOL! Read the comment right above it. "He could take on Hollywoods gender pay gap as a cause".

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh man, I owe Backfire a huge kudos. We were talking on another chat on Monday (might have been Tuesday) and he commented how it's only a matter of time before some people here on KMC blame the LV murderes on Obama or Clinton.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
LOL! Read the comment right above it. "He could take on Hollywoods gender pay gap as a cause".

He's a fcking ass hole and indeed deflecting and using the plight of dead people to deflect from his years of abusing women.

Abhorrent behavior

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:48 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Oh man, I owe Backfire a huge kudos. We were talking on another chat on Monday (might have been Tuesday) and he commented how it's only a matter of time before some people here on KMC blame the LV murderes on Obama or Clinton.

But people were blaming the NRA for this. It wasnt them.

And if it was the Trump admin who did this, I am sure you would not be blaming them.thumb up

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did he discuss about whether people would blame the NRA or Trump for it?

Being consistent and self aware, I'm sure he did. Top notch. Give the lad a kudos for me too.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 5th, 2017 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Nothing on Trump's watch is ever his fault. But that's an entirely different conversation so lets move on. Anyhow.

Not sure why you're so trig'd. BF made a bold prediction and it effing came true. He's like Stevie Z, a soothsayer

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing was ever Obamas fault on your side, get used to it. I had to.

Odd when BF makes predictions, he Stevie Z, when I do it, its different.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing on Trump's watch is ever his fault. But that's an entirely different conversation so lets move on. Anyhow.

Not sure why you're so trig'd. BF made a bold prediction and it effing came true. He's like Stevie Z, a soothsayer

I never said I was triggered. I was wondering if his discussions about what people would blame thing on was relegated just to democrats.

Was it?

EDIT: Also lol@ calling it a bold prediction. Thanks for the comedy.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Nothing was ever Obamas fault on your side, get used to it. I had to.

Except I implicitly blamed Obama for trying his best to stay longer in Iraq by trying to circumvent the U.S.-Iraq Status of Forces Agreement, which was him breaking his promise to his voters

If you don't recall you had first blamed Obama for withdrawing from Iraqi and that being a stupid move, you were them shown how he had no choice but to withdraw and had actually looked into staying longer.

Happened almost three years ago to the day. My memory is awesome. Many call it "epic"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Except I implicitly blamed Obama for trying his best to stay longer in Iraq by trying to circumvent the U.S.-Iraq Status of Forces Agreement, which was him breaking his promise to his voters

If you don't recall you had first blamed Obama for withdrawing from Iraqi and that being a stupid move, you were them shown how he had no choice but to withdraw and had actually looked into staying longer.

Happened almost three years ago to the day. My memory is awesome. Many call it "epic"

Rob, how is your memory awesome when you forget things you just read? Did someone "Memento" you? No short term memory?

He said "on your side". Not you. Your side. Leftists, as a whole, didn't place the blame on Obama for the things you just did.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:01 AM