KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Which KMC member of the past do you miss most?

Which KMC member of the past do you miss most?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which KMC member of the past do you miss most?

Had I been a member and known him. I might miss Bardock most.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:16 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Who?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

C-Master. The dude was one of my best friends on KMC, especially when I first arrived on '05. IMHO the dude is a legend.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:29 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
C-Master. The dude was one of my best friends on KMC, especially when I first arrived on '05. IMHO the dude is a legend.
Cordera, his body sculpting and lawn mower business. He was a nice guy. He could be an attention seeker but he was very young then. He won't be now.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:30 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I got into it with C-Master in the GDF a few times, but later he created his own forum, we were cool there for the short time I visited.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Cordera, his body sculpting and lawn mower business. He was a nice guy. He could be an attention seeker but he was very young then. He won't be now.

He's doing alright for himself.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:31 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Robtard
I got into it with C-Master in the GDF a few times, but later he created his own forum, we were cool there for the short time I visited.

Lol, He still has that forum.

I'm still remembering that epic Robocop vs Terminator fight we had with RJ over there.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:32 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's doing alright for himself.

Glad to hear it, so many spin of forums from this place over the years. None were ever as successful though.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:34 PM
Squirrel Fart

Glad to hear it, so many spin of forums from this place over the years. None were ever as successful though.

because there are just way too many forums online

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:37 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Nuul
because there are just way too many forums online

And the time of forums is ten years ago Nuul.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol, He still has that forum.

I'm still remembering that epic Robocop vs Terminator fight we had with RJ over there.

Ha, nice,

That was fun

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I miss Soleran

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:38 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Nuul doesn't care about this site anymore. He hasn't changed that ancient sign for years. The guy threw in the towel years ago and from what I remember he used to try to fit in here and cared about popularity like a girl.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Cords' is still active. But yean, more rivals than spinoffs were successful. Spacebattes has been around for a lot longer. Herochat I know almost nothing about tho, and others.... I'm not really sure. Outside of Retrogaming Roundtable and MugenDEV, this was my first discussion forum, followed quickly by Spacebattles.

Dev imploded back in 2000, and Rountable.... I dunno what happened to it. That was back when EZBoards still existed.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:40 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Nuul doesn't care about this site anymore. He hasn't changed that ancient sign for years. The guy threw in the towel years ago and from what I remember he used to try to fit in here and cared about popularity like a girl.

Ha, he grew up Quan. I remember you long ago, you've grown up too.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:40 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cords' is still active. But yean, more rivals than spinoffs were successful. Spacebattes has been around for a lot longer. Herochat I know almost nothing about tho, and others.... I'm not really sure. Outside of Retrogaming Roundtable and MugenDEV, this was my first discussion forum, followed quickly by Spacebattles.

Dev imploded back in 2000, and Rountable.... I dunno what happened to it. That was back when EZBoards still existed.

Spacebattles is not what it was, it was never as busy as here in its prime.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:42 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Robtard
Ha, nice,

That was fun

THAT was demolition at it's finest :P

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:42 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I liked Bardock and illadelphs attempts at forums.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:43 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Spacebattles is not what it was, it was never as busy as here in its prime.

I think their deal was they were more concerned with quality over quantity. Having overly large amounts of traffic was never their aim, especially when Kier still owned the service. Now that Observer has managed to move the forums to a far better server, that may change, but for over a decade Kier kept the thing on an aging tower server.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:44 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think their deal was they were more concerned with quality over quantity. Having overly large amounts of traffic was never their aim, especially when Kier still owned the service. Now that Observer has managed to move the forums to a far better server, that may change, but for over a decade Kier kept the thing on an aging tower server.
People like White Rabbit and Laird were not quality... Haha

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:48 PM