KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump threatens to scrap Iran deal

Trump threatens to scrap Iran deal
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Trump threatens to scrap Iran deal

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...r-deal-congress

Because why have one nuclear proliferation threat when you can have two?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 11:57 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is he scrapping the deal?

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 02:11 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has Iran been complying 100%?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 04:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

There haven't been any serious breaches as far as I can tell.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Foxsteak
Why is he scrapping the deal?
Because he needs a new boogeyman to keep his supporters interested. sad

Last edited by Beniboybling on Oct 14th, 2017 at 06:24 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 06:19 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah because Iran was our "FRIEND" under Obama....

(please log in to view the image)

"So if I can cram this whole thing in my Mouth and keep giving you guys Billions of Tax Payer Dollars You'll be My Friend!?"

"Yeah Yeah Sure Buddy...Keep CRAMMING! You can do it!"

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 07:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

confused

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 08:25 PM
Flyattractor

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 08:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

What does this mean, war?

Tldr

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 08:45 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling

Does this mean there have indeed been some breaches though?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 09:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because he needs a new boogeyman to keep his supporters interested. sad
It sounds like you think scrapping the deal is because he wants to create an enemy in the middle east. This is dumb.

Iran has a long history of human rights violations so it isn't farfetched to think they may have breached some of the conditions in the deal.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 05:44 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Does this mean there have indeed been some breaches though?
In 2016 they twice exceeded their heavy water by less than one percent, which was rectified both times.

Originally posted by Foxsteak
This is dumb.
My thoughts exactly. thumb up

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 06:03 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

In 2016 they twice exceeded their heavy water by less than one percent, which was rectified both times.

Then stop thinking dumb ideas.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 06:42 PM
Flyattractor

So you are ok with Iran even with its Gross Human Rights Violations? Like how Homosexuals are treated Benny?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 07:32 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Why doesn't just scrap said deal instead of trying to play mind games with congress?

If you want to do something as president, then do it and face the consequences, don't try shifting responsibility to someone else.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 07:41 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Because that ins't how Politics works.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 07:42 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Human Rights Violations are just one example. We could also discuss economic reasons (he did do a big popular campaign about putting America First) or practicality of the deal. Is the deal even finalised? These issues are complicated and Obama had issues with Iran too. There are also political points to discuss.

Jimmy Carter negotiated the Panama canal to the Panamese people and Reagan completely reversed it. History is simply repeating itself.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 07:43 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 07:46 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Because that ins't how Politics works.

Trump could have decertified the deal, he chose not to, the only reason he's trying to intimidate congress into doing it is he doesn't want to have to deal with the political backlash that would potentially be involved,

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 08:03 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Trump could have decertified the deal, he chose not to, the only reason he's trying to intimidate congress into doing it is he doesn't want to have to deal with the political backlash that would potentially be involved,

Congress needs to have its balls put to the fire. Bunch of Spineless Liars and Backstabbers the lot of em. Both Dems and Repubs.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 08:12 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Congress needs to have its balls put to the fire. Bunch of Spineless Liars and Backstabbers the lot of em. Both Dems and Repubs.

Congress's failings aren't an excuse for Trump trying to throw away responsibility onto others.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 08:22 PM