KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Raped in prison

Raped in prison...what do you do?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Stab that dude 5 31.25%
Report to authorities/Protective custody 8 50.00%
Become his property 3 18.75%
Act like it didn't happen 0 0%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Raped in prison
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

Raped in prison

If you were serving a 5 year sentence and you were brutally raped in a male prison. What would you do?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:39 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Report because I'm an ISTJ

if it was KingJoker on the other hand....

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:43 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Stab that dude for sure. Sure my time gets extended, but you may be able to sway the parole board as they know you have been raped.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:43 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
Stab that dude for sure. Sure my time gets extended, but you may be able to sway the parole board as they know you have been raped.

thumb up

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:46 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well the only solution would be a face stabbing.

Reminds me of Juice from Sons of Anarchy though. Poor Juice.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Surtur
Well the only solution would be a face stabbing.

Reminds me of Juice from Sons of Anarchy though. Poor Juice.

you're a G

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:51 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:55 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Stab the guy and get it blamed on someone else....probably Stilts.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 12:06 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kill him

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 01:25 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The state of our prison systems disgusts me, and the Republicans positions on criminal justice is one of the main gripes I have with them.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 04:13 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Emperordmb
The state of our prison systems disgusts me, and the Republicans positions on criminal justice is one of the main gripes I have with them.

I agree. i'm nowhere near a prog but our CJ system is retarded.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 04:16 AM
Flyattractor

We need to go from Prisons to the Mega City Cube System!!

That will fix alot of probs.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 04:26 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

I'm surprised nobody has opted for "cry in the shower balled up in the fetal position."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 09:55 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will never get raped in prison.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 11:33 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
I agree. i'm nowhere near a prog but our CJ system is retarded.

Indeed, we allow killers to live. That needs fixing.

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
I'm surprised nobody has opted for "cry in the shower balled up in the fetal position."

Might as well just wear a t-shirt that says "Please Rape Me".

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 03:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

I'm just surprised to see this forum is populated by so many badasses.

Here's another scenario: the guy that raped you is in a gang

Any stabbing/revenge taken on him will be reciprocated back to you with a vengence

You've tried to join all the prison gangs but none of them will have you, on account of they just don't like you

what do you do now?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 06:33 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Any stabbing/revenge taken on him will be reciprocated back to you with a vengence

You've tried to join all the prison gangs but none of them will have you, on account of they just don't like you

what do you do now?

i'm quite familiar with the justice system.

most gangs have rules against homosexuality: skinheads, nortenos, surenos, Asian gangs, tango blast etc generally have rules against this. their members will be checked. the only gangs that don't have rules against this are generally black gangs that aren't bloods or crips.

southern blacks, mid west blacks, and DC blacks will rape.

if you are a criminal and may revisit the justice system, you better have a backbone. your reputation will travel around and you may be back in ten years. if you did nothing about the rape then you will have a hard time.

it's not about being a bad ass. it's about survival in a particular life style

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 06:41 PM
Raisen

what do you do now?

I won't specify my experience but you seem like a legit poster. I hope you can at least trust in what I say

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 06:42 PM
Afro Cheese

So that scene in American History X was a lie?

all kidding aside... I wasn't really trying to be realistic. just to create a hypothetical scenario where you had to accept the rape and move on without revenge. So we could say it was one of those gangs who do rape that raped you if you want to keep it within that context.

BTW were you locked up or something?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 06:48 PM
Raisen

So that scene in American History X was a lie?

all kidding aside... I wasn't really trying to be realistic. just to create a hypothetical scenario where you had to accept the rape and move on without revenge. So we could say it was one of those gangs who do rape that raped you if you want to keep it within that context.

BTW were you locked up or something?

I've never been incarcerated.

There's rape but it's few and far between usually. It's usually individual based. honestly, sex is prohibited in prison so the stats are usually skewed because consensual sex can be labeled as rape.

vast majority of it is just gay for the stay and it's frowned upon...especially in prisons influenced greatly by southern California or northern California Mexican gangs.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 06:51 PM