KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"The sources said the investigation into Podesta and his company began as more of a fact-finding mission about the ECMU and Manafort's role in the campaign, but has now morphed into a criminal inquiry into whether the firm violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA."

Weird. A non-story probably. On the other hand for certain folk it's certainly not a non-story whenever Mueller acts on some shit. Nice.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 24th, 2017 at 01:24 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 01:21 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
[
On the other hand for certain folk it's certainly not a non-story whenever Mueller acts on some shit. Nice.

for months you've been trying to discredit mueller and the investigation as it concerned the trump administration.
as usual you will see no deflective cucking from the left, as you have demonstrated consistently. keep tryharding while not recognising your own clownish hypocrisy.

#ohsquirt

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:39 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Re: Re: Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
for months you've been trying to discredit mueller and the investigation as it concerned the trump administration.
as usual you will see no deflective cucking from the left, as you have demonstrated consistently. keep tryharding while not recognising your own clownish hypocrisy.

#ohsquirt

how you doing buddy? I just saw blade runner 2049

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:40 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:44 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

#ohsquirt

Lol you just deflected dipshit.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:45 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nope. just pointed out OP's laughable hypocrisy.

but as i already stated, i support mueller's investigation and trust his integrity. now.what?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:47 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope. just pointed out OP's laughable hypocrisy.

but as i already stated, i support mueller's investigation and trust his integrity. now.what?

You deflected, whined about other shit. Too funny. What a dipstick.

For me this is awesome either way. Either we denounce Mueller and all he has done, or we acknowledge the importance of shit he looks into, all the shit.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:48 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i just directly addressed the topic with finality, you posturing boy.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:48 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just directly addressed the topic with finality, you posturing boy.

You whined like a dipshit too though. You whined in order to try to make this topic about your whining. Your pals will come in and pounce on it, it'll be funny.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:49 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh squirt

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:50 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh squirt

So Mueller: to be taken seriously or no? To be fair, if the Uranium One thing turns out true I'll come say this is bullshit.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:50 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

So Mueller: to be taken seriously or no? To be fair, if the Uranium One thing turns out true I'll come say this is bullshit.

i already answered that. learn to read, squirt.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:51 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i already answered that. learn to read, squirt.

Why couldn't you respond without whining?

But we can be real: for months dipshits here presented this f*ckhead as a revenant. Well, is he revenant'ing now?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:54 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I'm not even sure at this point what variety of strawman you're trying to make of me. you're just ridiculous.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:57 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not even sure at this point what variety of strawman you're trying to make of me. you're just ridiculous.

Your deflections have been noted.

How much MSM coverage do you feel this will get? More or less than Trump getting an extra ice cream scoop?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 03:02 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Surt, "deflection" would indicate Bashar hasn't already addressed your question but lo and behold:
quote:
i support mueller's investigation and trust his integrity. now.what?

It's time to move on.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 05:02 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Surt, "deflection" would indicate Bashar hasn't already addressed your question but lo and behold:

It's time to move on.

After he deflected lol. Do you deny his first post was a deflection? We can move on as soon as you say it was, since you felt the need to weigh in. People who constantly whine about deflections need theirs noted, I'd say.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 24th, 2017 at 05:08 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 05:03 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

After he deflected lol. Do you deny his first post was a deflection? We can move on as soon as you say it was, since you felt the need to weigh in. People who constantly whine about deflections need theirs noted, I'd say.

Not really, his first post was a direct response to what you said:
quote:
On the other hand for certain folk it's certainly not a non-story whenever Mueller acts on some shit. Nice.

Directly addressing a point you're making is the opposite of a deflection.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 05:18 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Not really, his first post was a direct response to what you said:

Directly addressing a point you're making is the opposite of a deflection.

He directly responded to one thing and ignored the main topic. The main "point" as you'd say.

That's a deflection. Are you sadly going to continue to defend this? Since when you ignore the main point and focus on something that wasn't the main point in order to talk shit, that's a deflection.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 05:20 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

He directly responded to one thing and ignored the main topic. The main "point" as you'd say.

When I first read your post, I also interpreted the "on the other hand for certain folk..."to be your main point. Furthermore you weren't very specific in your op about what you wanted the discussion to be about. There's a wide range of possible points or comments one can make in relation to an article you post.

There's a difference between saying something about a genral topic and responding to a direct point.

When you asked Bashar a specific question, he directly responded to you. Granted, while he was answering, he also did "talk sh!t", but that's different from ignoring your point which would imply he didn't respond to what you were saying when he definitely did:
quote:

In the same post as he "talked sh!t", he also answered your question. The concepts are not mutually exclusive.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 05:30 AM