KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Russian Dossier: Paid for by HRC and the DNC

Russian Dossier: Paid for by HRC and the DNC
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Russian Dossier: Paid for by HRC and the DNC

Read this article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.8f3e088cb8cd

So what's going on?

I thought Trump was corrupt, colluding with the Russians, that Trump bought the election, etc. etc. etc. Bla bla bla

Anyway, can we all agree that both Democrats and Republicans are pieces of shit and stop shit slinging across the aisle all the time? Any of you diehard democrats, just stop. Any of you diehard republicans, just stop. Divorce your party and find local, state, and national representation that does not have an R or a D in front of the name. Time to actually drain the swamp.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.8f3e088cb8cd

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 01:43 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Nope because the argument is who sucks more instead of how to fix things

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 01:44 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I just read some independent party beliefs and they seem pretty closed off and wild as well.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 01:45 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Also, isn't this what each side does to each other all the time? Dig up dirt. Is it only bad because they paid for it?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 01:47 AM
dadudemon

I don't really understand your point.

But my point is they were both colluding with Russians and we should really stop with these two parties and bring something else in.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 02:18 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Firstly, it seemed like you posting a "not just Trump, but Hillary too" type of situation. To my knowledge, that is the way the game is played.

Secondly, you say why can't we ditch the systems to which I say they are too busy playing they "one sucks more game". Basically a never ending spam of posts like the one this thread started with. Your intentions were different, but this is what both parties do.

What party/group would you propose?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 02:36 AM
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
Firstly, it seemed like you posting a "not just Trump, but Hillary too" type of situation. To my knowledge, that is the way the game is played.

No, it was "it's both" and I was quite sure that was obvious especially since I say to ditch both. "Hillary too" is not the same as "...both Democrats and Republicans are pieces of shit..."

Edit - Wait a minute. Just what a damn minute, here...what's going on? What are you trying to do, here? I reread and I think you're intentions are not okay. I think maybe you're trying to stir up some shit.

So it's okay because both do it, huh? That's your point? "Both do it. This is how the game is played." But the game has been for quite a long time, "Trump colluded." Months, now, this has been what is being said by quite a few, not just Dems. It's not okay. It's definitely not okay for either side. But now that something much more solid is showing up which definitely shits on the anti-Trump parade, why are you posting "both sides do it" stuff?

Secondly, you say why can't we ditch the systems to which I say they are too busy playing they "one sucks more game". Basically a never ending spam of posts like the one this thread started with. Your intentions were different, but this is what both parties do.

I don't think you're actually making a point, here. What exactly is your point?

Edit - I think I understand, more, now. But it does not make sense to even associate me with the shit-slinging that goes on. I'm shitting on both sides of the aisle, not one or the other. smile You are still on about "this is what both parties do", to which I say, "IDGAF, tell hell with both."

What party/group would you propose?

I propose "not Democrats or Republicans", as was in my opening post.

Last edited by dadudemon on Oct 25th, 2017 at 03:12 AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 03:07 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

It's those types of posts that can in the back in forth arguments is what I'm saying. I said that wasn't your intent.

That's why we aren't ditching the parties is my point. They're too busy posting "you're party sucks more" articles to realize that both parties have goods ideas and bad ones.

Okay, ditch both parties, but then what?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 03:13 AM
dadudemon

It's those types of posts that can in the back in forth arguments is what I'm saying. I said that wasn't your intent.

That's why we aren't ditching the parties is my point. They're too busy posting "you're party sucks more" articles to realize that both parties have goods ideas and bad ones.

Edit your post, go back and read my edits.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 03:13 AM
dadudemon

Your question implies that you have no clue at all about anything outside of people who are Ds or Rs, right?

You have no idea and want someone to tell you about anyone outside of Ds and Rs, right?

Please be honest. Because you obviously just want to shit on anyone I present to play "gotcha."

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 03:15 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by dadudemon
Your question implies that you have no clue at all about anything outside of people who are Ds or Rs, right?

You have no idea and want someone to tell you about anyone outside of Ds and Rs, right?

Please be honest. Because you obviously just want to shit on anyone I present to play "gotcha."

Not at all. calm down. What I want is for you to explain what kind of party system or way of running the country that is better than our two party system. I honestly just want to know your opinion. Not bashing you at all.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 03:17 AM
dadudemon

Not at all. calm down.

Please don't do that. no expression

Telling me to calm down, saying I'm upset, etc. erm

I'm clearly not upset and I don't think you are, either. You only do this when I call you out on your bullshit, though, which is telling of why you're doing it. thumb up

What I want is for you to explain what kind of party system or way of running the country that is better than our two party system.

This is not what I talked about. This is not what I suggested. This is not what I wish to talk about, either. But I think you knew that. You're wanting to make my point something it wasn't to make your own point. You're moving the goalposts, sort of? Red herrings? Strawman?

So make your point. Or if you just made an honest mistake, no worries.

I honestly just want to know your opinion. Not bashing you at all.

And I have provided it. You're asking me to address a point I never made so you can play gotcha and I'm just not interested in doing it.

And I never said you were bashing me.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 03:23 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Please don't do that. no expression

Telling me to calm down, saying I'm upset, etc. erm

I'm clearly not upset and I don't think you are, either. You only do this when I call you out on your bullshit, though, which is telling of why you're doing it. thumb up

Well then, take a less condescending tone in your debate style. You tend to start questioning people's intelligence and coming off as a bit of jerk. It doesn't really bother me but I try to make it a point to say that I am attacking no one. I haven't ever tried any "bullshit" (see what I mean?) but I don't enjoy being talked down to. If you can't see that that is what you are doing, then it is more telling of your character than mine. If it's not meant to be dickish, then I'll never bring it up again.

Last edited by socool8520 on Oct 25th, 2017 at 03:43 AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 03:31 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Re: Russian Dossier: Paid for by HRC and the DNC

Anyway, can we all agree that both Democrats and Republicans are pieces of shit and stop shit slinging across the aisle all the time? Any of you diehard democrats, just stop. Any of you diehard republicans, just stop. Divorce your party and find local, state, and national representation that does not have an R or a D in front of the name. Time to actually drain the swamp.

What is this supposed to mean if not to get rid of them? I understand not voting for a Dem/Rep just because that's what they are, but are they not going to represent your interests if that is the party you favor?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 03:37 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Interesting poll suggesting that perhaps Americans are ready for an 8 party system, as they've created little sub-groups for people beyond just "republican" or "democrat" or "conservative" or "liberal".

http://www.npr.org/2017/10/24/55977...-be-ready-for-8

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 04:35 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Interesting, I wonder how this would shake things up in the Political world if you had this many different groups.

I wonder if this would stall things even more though. It's already hard enough to get two parties to agree

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 04:42 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by BackFire
Interesting poll suggesting that perhaps Americans are ready for an 8 party system, as they've created little sub-groups for people beyond just "republican" or "democrat" or "conservative" or "liberal".

http://www.npr.org/2017/10/24/55977...-be-ready-for-8

Yeah because it is working So Well for places like the UK....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 06:15 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

But I thought the MSM didn't give democrats negative coverage?

And when we say "MSM", we aren't including the most mainstream of all news outlets...
Fox News

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 06:51 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Russian Dossier: Paid for by HRC and the DNC

Anyway, can we all agree that both Democrats and Republicans are pieces of shit and stop shit slinging across the aisle all the time? [/url]

It's all your country has left. So I doubt it.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 08:06 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Russian Dossier: Paid for by HRC and the DNC

Well then, take a less condescending tone in your debate style.

1. Hell no.

2. When you start off with a condescending tone in a thread and make 3 posts in a row, you should definitely expect someone to be questioning your motives and not trust you as being honest.

You tend to start questioning people's intelligence...

Quote it where I did this to you.

and coming off as a bit of jerk.

See my point #2 for why I responded with a bit snark.

It doesn't really bother me but I try to make it a point to say that I am attacking no one.

It bothers you a bit, actually. It's noticeable. You've spent quite a bit of time personally attacking me, at this point. So you're clearly bothered a bit by this.

I haven't ever tried any "bullshit" (see what I mean?)

You clearly have. I think you were bored so you wanted to play gotcha for a bit. Similar to your "subjective" word game about UBI.

but I don't enjoy being talked down to.

Great. Where did I do that to you, again?

If you can't see that that is what you are doing, then it is more telling of your character than mine. If it's not meant to be dickish, then I'll never bring it up again.

Not dickish, at all. Just responded to your condescension and what appears to be trolling-boredemn.

What is this supposed to mean if not to get rid of them? I understand not voting for a Dem/Rep just because that's what they are, but are they not going to represent your interests if that is the party you favor?

According to research, they are not representing my interests unless I am very rich or a lobbyist for someone very rich (or a company that has lots of money). This is part of why the anti-corruption movement is making waves.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 01:46 PM