KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Raped in Real Life

Raped in Real Life
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Raped in Real Life

Same as the other thread except this is in the real world. Would you tell authorities or Stab Him

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:33 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Re: Raped in Real Life

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Same as the other thread except this is in the real world. Would you tell authorities or Stab Him

you have a knife while he's doing it or you have to track him down?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:36 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well this is different from a prison setting. If I was raped and I wasn't in prison and the guy like got away and stuff, sure I'd go report him.

If someone TRIED to rape me and I had a stabbing tool yep, face stabbing time. If I was raped in an alley and then 20 seconds after it's done before the person leaves I spot some kind of sharp object on the ground? Yeah, stabbity stab stab stab.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Yes a pocket knife or you find a sharp object

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:38 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by Surtur
Well this is different from a prison setting. If I was raped and I wasn't in prison and the guy like got away and stuff, sure I'd go report him.

If someone TRIED to rape me and I had a stabbing tool yep, face stabbing time. If I was raped in an alley and then 20 seconds after it's done before the person leaves I spot some kind of sharp object on the ground? Yeah, stabbity stab stab stab.
Lol, the second part is what i intended for the thread

Last edited by Braniac 5.0 on Oct 25th, 2017 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:39 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Yes a pocket knife

lol. oh man I started a phucking nightmare.

ok. so he's raping me and I have a knife.

the options are:
continue getting raped
stab him to stop it

I choose to stop it

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:39 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

I really have to see what adam and rob say about this thread.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:40 PM
Afro Cheese

What if you were raped and pressed charges but the rapist got off?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:40 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Afro Cheese

i'd train like batman. train in multiple martial arts. lift like an animal. track him down and rape him. what's good for the goose bro

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Afro Cheese

I flail my arms about and scream "rape culture".

#WorksEveryTime

Just kidding bro, I strap a mattress to my back and walk around.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

I flail my arms about and scream "rape culture".

#WorksEveryTime

always walk the streets with a shiity a$$. only choice

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:49 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Lol

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Wait, so the scenario is you're on the streets being raped by some guy and the option is to either lay still and continue getting pumped or fight back?

Well, that's easy, I'd fight back and I woudn't look for some sharp object to stab the guy in the face like some fragile sub-male, I'd use my fist, elbows, knees and feet to viciously and brutally beat the rapist into submission; then call the cops so he can go to prison and get raped himself. Duh

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So you're ready to get ****ed like a whore at a moments notice. Lolz, this guy.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

if I have a knife then i'm using it. it is solely my opinion but rapists deserve this possible repercussion.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:52 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Lmao

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
So you're ready to get ****ed like a whore at a moments notice. Lolz, this guy.

Rob with you I can never tell, did you even know what I was referencing?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 10:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rob with you I can never tell, did you even know what I was referencing?

Obviously I do, the Columbia University student who #triggered you with her mattress protest

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Obviously I do, the Columbia University student who #triggered you with her mattress protest

She made me laugh, if that is triggering yeah she triggered a lot of people.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:03 PM
Raisen

wait. did some chick strap a mattress on herself as some kind of rape culture statement?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 11:04 PM