KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » George H.W. Bush a Pervert Just Like Clinton and Trump

George H.W. Bush a Pervert Just Like Clinton and Trump
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

George H.W. Bush a Pervert Just Like Clinton and Trump

https://www.thedailybeast.com/secon...bush-of-groping

quote:
New York actress Jordana Grolnick has also now accused Bush of a similar incident in 2016, in which he allegedly fondled her during a photo op. Grolnick said: “He reached his right hand around to my behind, and as we smiled for the photo he asked the group, ‘Do you want to know who my favorite magician is?’ As I felt his hand dig into my flesh, he said, ‘David Cop-a-Feel!’”

laughing laughing laughing

He's a dirty old man who is wheelchair bound. "dadudemon, you shouldn't laugh at these things! Sexual assault is super serious!" Well, it's serious because there's nothing a woman can do about it close to 100% of the time. Her? She can tip him over in his wheel chair and spit on him. Even curb stomp him. I check my sexism by reversing the genders to determine if the situation is as bad as it really is or if I'm just white-knighting (which is also sexist). Turns out, if I was groped by a dirty old lady who was wheelchair bound, I'd laugh about it. On the spot. The joke is funny.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 02:06 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well yeah, if you went public with it my dude, that would just be you showing off your fragile masculinity.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 02:09 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I think he tried to make light of the fact that he physically can't get his arm higher than a woman's buttocks. She has the right to be offended for sure though.

Ole George should just Professor X it up in all photos and leave his arms on the armrests to avoid any confusion.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 02:12 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So glad my President Obama isn't a pervey perv pervert like Bush, Clinton and Trump. Eight years, no sexual scandals thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 04:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

but jade helm

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 04:12 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, tbf, there was a video on the internet where this guy came out and said he performed oral sex on Obama.

And theres the whole pizzagate shit where Obama has sex with male prostitutes, but I don't believe that.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 04:12 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
So glad my President Obama isn't a pervey perv pervert like Bush, Clinton and Trump. Eight years, no sexual scandals thumb up

True, Obama is happily married to his husband Michelle.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 04:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

it was reported that his wife was a tranny tho. I saw this on you tube dude.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 04:13 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

A trio of #triggering, oh my...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 04:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obama was probably glad to be married to someone you can play tackle football with.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 04:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

A trio of #triggering, oh my...

I never get triggered. I was joking.

stop getting triggered and play along

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 04:17 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

thumb up

All 3 of those other Presidents were mass murderers just like Obama. But at least Obama isn't a sexual deviant.

So on the evil scale, Obama is only an 8 instead of a 9.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 04:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Surtur
True, Obama is happily married to his husband Michelle.

I honestly didn't see this before I posted about the tranny thing.

no wonder rob thought I was #triggered

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 04:18 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Well yeah, if you went public with it my dude, that would just be you showing off your fragile masculinity.

Look who's triggered.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 04:40 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Look who's triggered.

I thought he was being sarcastic based on the other threads (rape threads) and was mocking the idea of fragile masculinities. Was that not what he was doing?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 04:45 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by 2142
There still has not been a single court case proving Trump sexually assaulted anyone. Even after his tape, not a single woman came out and said "He grabbed me by the Pussy."

Um, he is going to court over this very issue next month.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 04:46 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Obama could have gotten a better looking woman the michelle. no homo but he at least plays the part of a suave dude. michelles face is all squinched and she has a heavy masculine brow. the mouth is insect like.

I think Obama should have at least been with vivica a fox or halle berry.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:04 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by Raisen
Obama could have gotten a better looking woman the michelle. no homo but he at least plays the part of a suave dude. michelles face is all squinched and she has a heavy masculine brow. the mouth is insect like.

I think Obama should have at least been with vivica a fox or halle berry.
Different tastes though, man, Obama clearly sees Michelle as attractive and doesn't care who thinks otherwise, that's a what serious dude would do so you gotta give him props for that.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:07 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Scribble
Different tastes though, man, Obama clearly sees Michelle as attractive and doesn't care who thinks otherwise, that's a what serious dude would do so you gotta give him props for that.

eh. you never know with power couples. you never know what his dreams were and what he would do to achieve them.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:08 PM
dadudemon

So if a random person can claim to have done cocaine and banged Obama, then I did it, too. Obama and I boned after snorting 2000 lines of cocaine. He was an excellent submissive bottom. He kept the post coital farting to a minimum, too.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:18 PM