KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should terrorists get the death penalty?

Should terrorists get the death penalty?
Started by: Foxsteak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Should terrorists get the death penalty?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump...t-death-penalty

President Trump on Thursday morning said Sayfullo Saipov, the suspect in Tuesday’s New York truck attack, won’t be sent to the military prison at Guantanamo Bay but should get the death penalty. “Would love to send the NYC terrorist to Guantanamo but statistically that process takes much longer than going through the Federal system. There is also something appropriate about keeping him in the home of the horrible crime he committed. Should move fast. DEATH PENALTY!” Just hours earlier, Trump also wrote: “NYC terrorist was happy as he asked to hang ISIS flag in his hospital room. He killed 8 people, badly injured 12. SHOULD GET DEATH PENALTY!” The president’s comments came after Saipov made his first court appearance late Wednesday after being hit with federal terrorism charges. He is alleged to have intentionally mowed down pedestrians in an ISIS-inspired terrorist attack that prosecutors say he planned for a year. Legal observers said Trump’s statement could interfere with judicial efforts to find an impartial jury.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...931294705545216

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 02:59 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You see I find when people say certain things like in your post they show how utterly retarded they are. "This could interfere with finding an impartial jury". Lol, WHAT? You will NOT find one, not unless you send out jury duty notices only to people living in caves or beneath rocks.

There will never be an impartial jury for this terrorist piece of shit. These lawmakers are insane if they think so lol.

To answer your question: he should be executed immediately. If they won't execute him then he needs to be in solitary 24/7 for the rest of his life.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

all terrorists or just muslims?

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Nov 2nd, 2017 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:09 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
You see I find when people say certain things like in your post they show how utterly retarded they are. "This could interfere with finding an impartial jury". Lol, WHAT? You will NOT find one, not unless you send out jury duty notices only to people living in caves or beneath rocks.

There will never be an impartial jury for this terrorist piece of shit. These lawmakers are insane if they think so lol.

To answer your question: he should be executed immediately. If they won't execute him then he needs to be in solitary 24/7 for the rest of his life.
I fundamentally disagree with the death penalty. It may be a lengthy process, but putting him in Guantanamo and a fair trial and jury is the right thing to do no matter how many people he's killed. Let him rot in prison for life.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:12 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Foxsteak
I fundamentally disagree with the death penalty. It may be a lengthy process, but putting him in Guantanamo and a fair trial and jury is the right thing to do no matter how many people he's killed. Let him rot in prison for life.

I would agree with you if we changed the prison system for how it treats murderers. I can relate a disturbing story. A few years ago some guy murdered his family. Was found guilty, went to jail. After about a week or so in jail his lawyer was interviewed and asked how the guy was doing in prison. He responded with "he's doing okay, watching the lord of the rings trilogy".

Nope lol, just nope. Not acceptable. Kill him or put him in solitary, but no dvd's, no tv shows, no lollypops. This man murdered his wife and kids and the f*ck head was watching LOTR in prison.

I would be fine if we got rid of the death penalty as long as all murderers spend their entire stay in prison in solitary confinement. With the meals being stale bread and water. Once a year they get butter for the bread.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

let's not overlook the deliberately forgotten "but antifa" victims of right wing terror attacks in 2017:

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
right-wing terror victims who were mudered this year. i'll leave out all the injured so that this post won't go on for another 8 pages.

feb. 24, 2017 - kansas shooting
murdered: srinivas kuchibhotla

march 20, 2017 - stabbing
murdered: timothy caughman

may 26, 2017 - portland train attack
murdered: ricky john best and taliesin myrddin namkai meche

August 12, 2017 - Vehicular attack in charlottesville
murdered: heather d. heyer

i know they don't count as per your special rules, but they were in fact human beings who were murdered.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

let's not overlook the deliberately forgotten "but antifa" victims of right wing terror attacks in 2017:

i know they don't count as per your special rules, but they were in fact human beings who were murdered.

^^You're like 200 lbs of retard.

Execute all terrorists.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:20 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would agree with you if we changed the prison system for how it treats murderers. I can relate a disturbing story. A few years ago some guy murdered his family. Was found guilty, went to jail. After about a week or so in jail his lawyer was interviewed and asked how the guy was doing in prison. He responded with "he's doing okay, watching the lord of the rings trilogy".

Nope lol, just nope. Not acceptable. Kill him or put him in solitary, but no dvd's, no tv shows, no lollypops. This man murdered his wife and kids and the f*ck head was watching LOTR in prison.

I would be fine if we got rid of the death penalty as long as all murderers spend their entire stay in prison in solitary confinement. With the meals being stale bread and water. Once a year they get butter for the bread.
Again, I disagree. Watching the LOTR trilogy is torture to me

But seriously, my perspective is that we need to understand the mentality as to why people do these kind of things. I'm sure terrorists get worse treatment.

I would be fine with brain scans of these mental people to see why they commit such atrocities and then inform the public about it. Something like "smoking crystal meth may lead to gum disease and talking a lot of nonsense" or "abusive parents make psychopathic serial killers"

You know? For science.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:21 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^^You're like 200 lbs of retard.

Execute all terrorists.

aww the baby's upset at the valid and routinely avoided point. kiss the booboo?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

aww the baby's upset at the valid and routinely avoided point. kiss the booboo?

The points only valid if people only want certain terrorists executed lol. But that isn't the case. I've said the Charlottesville driver should be executed as well. Stop failing.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:22 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

The points only valid if people only want certain terrorists executed lol. But that isn't the case. I've said the Charlottesville driver should be executed as well. Stop failing.

funny because you refused to allow us to talk about right wing terror attacks and dutifully derailed every such topic with "but antifa".
want some more links and quotes to call your bullshit out again? smile

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

funny because you refused to allow us to talk about right wing terror attacks and dutifully derailed every such topic with "but antifa".
want some more links and quotes to call your bullshit out again? smile

I'm not a mod, I can't not allow you from doing anything lol. Stop failing.

Please, please do go sadly hunt down more things lol.

I love how much power I have over you, I can just refuse to allow you to speak about things, awesome. Hey, stop being a little b*tch, I refuse to allow you to keep being a little b*tch.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:27 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously guys, this was supposed to be a serious discussion.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Foxsteak
Seriously guys, this was supposed to be a serious discussion.

I forbid it. I have moderator powers. DO AS I SAY.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:29 PM
Badabing
Karen

Guys, please just stop. The stupidity is getting to be an issue.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:56 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you Bada.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So a big "F--k you!" to the 6th Amendment? Good lord.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So anyways: either execute the terrorists or imprison them in solitary confinement forever.

Patient_Leech
Ungod

I think truly committed jihadists who show no repentance and even voice the desire to do it again, if caught alive (which they usually aren't) should get the death penalty. In that case, yes, absolutely. They love death more than infidels love life, so sure, give them what they want. Send them to see Allah.

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Nov 2nd, 2017 at 04:11 PM

Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I think truly committed jihadists who show no repentance and even voice the desire to do it again, if caught alive (which they usually aren't) should get the death penalty. In that case, yes, absolutely.

Bingo.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:11 PM