KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Dem's falsely claim tax plan will raise taxes for most working class families

Dem's falsely claim tax plan will raise taxes for most working class families
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dem's falsely claim tax plan will raise taxes for most working class families

Senate Democrats falsely claim GOP tax plan will raise taxes for most working-class families

Since this comes from a left leaning place I do find it intriguing.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Dem's falsely claim tax plan will raise taxes for most working class families

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Senate Democrats falsely claim GOP tax plan will raise taxes for most working-class families

Since this comes from a left leaning place I do find it intriguing.

Honestly, I think Wa-Po is trying to clean up their act after their bullshit from 2016 and the beginning of 2017. I'm finding myself citing them more and more, lately. They are providing, often, fair articles and news coverage for the topics that interest me.

More on topic, yes, I would expect the Dems lie about Trump's anything. That's all they have right now. Let's not forget how shitty the Republitards were to Obama with pretty much everything he tried to do.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:28 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

But I thought the MSM was Liberal bias and can't be trusted? You really need to make up your mind, sport

They should all amend their tweets and admit they said something not true

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Honestly, I think Wa-Po is trying to clean up their act after their bullshit from 2016 and the beginning of 2017. I'm finding myself citing them more and more, lately. They are providing, often, fair articles and news coverage for the topics that interest me.

More on topic, yes, I would expect the Dems lie about Trump's anything. That's all they have right now. Let's not forget how shitty the Republitards were to Obama with pretty much everything he tried to do.

Indeed, it's possible what happened at CNN with those people "resigning" over their stories and all that did possibly teach some a lesson.

Also yeah, I would expect them to lie too. They probably didn't necessarily think they'd be called out on it by places like the WP though.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote