KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » USA Today Warns People to Beware of AR-15' armed with...

USA Today Warns People to Beware of AR-15' armed with...
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

USA Today Warns People to Beware of AR-15' armed with...

....CHAINSAWS!!??

AR-15's with Chainsaw Bayonets?! I WANT ONE!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 07:54 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

lol!

4Chan strikes again.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 07:58 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Best thing about this is that now SOMEONE is gong to make this a reality.

And GOD Bless Them!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

haha but thats impossible! what a joke! oh wait

but good find regardless. i'm sure all those redpill memes will negate the disturbing ease of converting an ar-15 from semi to automatic.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:02 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Anyone can do it. Even a useless Libtard like Thrashy Bashy.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:04 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i see you're deflecting from your own topic. good luck with that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:05 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I want this to be made a reality. I am not defecting away from it.

I am a Strong Supporter of my 2nd Amendment Rights. Something that I know that YOU Oppose.

What with you being a Leftist Fascists and all...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:07 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

How would a chainsaw bayonet even work...

the logistics are mind-boggling.

Of course I want one, shut up!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:37 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

When the underground monsters take over and we have to nuke all our own cities, destroying our manufactering base and ammo production, we'll see who's laughing.

(please log in to view the image)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
we have to nuke all our own cities

**** yeah mother****er!!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 08:38 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
lol!

4Chan strikes again.

This is why telling someone to shut the f*ck up about gun control in the immediate aftermath of a shooting isn't wrong. People are far too emotional, to the point of lunacy.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Surtur
This is why telling someone to shut the f*ck up about gun control in the immediate aftermath of a shooting isn't wrong. People are far too emotional, to the point of lunacy.

Crazy is as crazy does so I cannot think of what new laws could prevent these sort of attacks HOWEVER the time/emotion defense of discussing options is weak and its clearly meant to prevent any discussion.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:25 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Crazy is as crazy does so I cannot think of what new laws could prevent these sort of attacks HOWEVER the time/emotion defense of discussing options is weak and its clearly meant to prevent any discussion.

How is it weak? These are NOT things that benefit from emotionally compromised people making decisions.

You, what you just said is more rational. Some people are talking about just getting rid of the 2nd amendment.

A guy from the NYT went on MSNBC and told people tens of thousands of people PER DAY die from guns in this country.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 9th, 2017 at 10:36 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Of course I want one, shut up!

laughing

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:42 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want 2. I'd just want one for me, but I remembered my nieces 12th birthday is coming up and I haven't gotten her anything.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:46 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

so yeah they actually have been selling chainsaw ar-15 attachments for a while now.
i guess USA today was just doing a thorough job with their research and it was
dismissed and mocked as 'fake news' because internet memes.
thanks 4chan thumb up thanks OP thumb up

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...article/2640109

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:01 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
so yeah they actually have been selling chainsaw ar-15 attachments for a while now.
i guess USA today was just doing a thorough job with their research and it was
dismissed and mocked as 'fake news' because internet memes.
thanks 4chan thumb up thanks OP thumb up

Look at this red herring pile of shit!

Shit post strikes again!

Did you even watch their video?

Nah, probably not.

Do you even understand why people are laughing at them?

No?

Of course you don't. Go watch the video and then post why you think people are laughing at them. I expect your summary posted in the next 10 minutes.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:34 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"hur hur it not real, but i make one for joke without research, cuz i feel right which means i'm right."

https://imgur.com/gallery/dD0Cz

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:38 AM
dadudemon

"hur hur it not real, but i make one for joke without research, cuz i feel right which means i'm right."

https://imgur.com/gallery/dD0Cz

That's it? That's your reply to demonstrate your understanding (which clearly indicates you don't)?

Lol, alright, sport.

Did anyone actually read the article in the OP? Can someone explain to PVS what he's missing?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:12 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Flyattractor
The Best thing about this is that now SOMEONE is gong to make this a reality.

And GOD Bless Them!!!!!!!!

quote:

quote:
lol!

4Chan strikes again.

Reading the comments here, you think this chainsaw gun doesn't exist.

Except that...
haha but thats impossible! what a joke! oh wait

but good find regardless. i'm sure all those redpill memes will negate the disturbing ease of converting an ar-15 from semi to automatic.

and

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:14 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote