KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Mass Shootings in America Thread

Another day, another mass shooting. Several people have noted, these are becoming more and more common now in 2017 and there's no reason to believe they're going to lesson any time soon as nothing gets done/changes, so might as well make an official thread. #maga

This time in N. California, four dead, several others injured, some children. Man went on shooting spree across seven different locations, no one really knows why at this point; "insanity" seems to be the motive being pushed.

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/14/...ing-school.html

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:39 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay Rob, name the changes that would have stopped this.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I also just want to also say RIP to the victims, but I can already tell this thread won't be about them, not really.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur

None Surtur, 'America is the greatest country and can accomplish anything', except lowering gun related mass murders, that's the elusive unicorn.

I also just want to also say RIP to the victims, but I can already tell this thread won't be about them, not really.

This thread is about mass shootings that happen in America, read the title. But your 'thoughts and prayers' have been noted because you really care. Good thing about thoughts and prayers, it's an endless well and you're going to need it.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:43 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, I asked you what changes could stop this and you don't seem to have an answer. The 2nd amendment will not being going away, so what besides that could have stopped this?

Save me your thoughts and prayers bullshit, you guys never spout that shit when it's an Islamic terror attack. Where is the "f*ck this day of mourning!" shit from leftists for islamic terror? Where is the "f*ck your flowers" from leftists for Islamic terror?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:43 PM
snowdragon

Easy peasy, neuter all men that show overt aggression.....that'll cure their focus and drive of killing everyone to show who the boss is!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:46 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Easy peasy, neuter all men that show overt aggression.....that'll cure their focus and drive of killing everyone to show who the boss is!

Indeed, and we can just sterilize all the mentally ill while we're at it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:47 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, and we can just sterilize all the mentally ill while we're at it.
How do you think we prevent mass shootings?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:48 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Okay, I asked you what changes could stop this and you don't seem to have an answer. The 2nd amendment will not being going away, so what besides that could have stopped this?

Save me your thoughts and prayers bullshit, you guys never spout that shit when it's an Islamic terror attack. Where is the "f*ck this day of mourning!" shit from leftists for islamic terror? Where is the "f*ck your flowers" from leftists for Islamic terror?

I answered.

Proof of this claim of yours? But your 'deflect to Islam' tactics has been noted. BTW, I have no idea if this guy was an Islamic Terrorist, but it seems by your belligerent reaction you don't think he was.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
How do you think we prevent mass shootings?

I literally asked this in this thread lol.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:49 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I literally asked this in this thread lol.
I'm asking about your opinion. You already know mine.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:51 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I answered.

Proof of this claim of yours? But your 'deflect to Islam' tactics has been noted. BTW, I have no idea if this guy was an Islamic Terrorist, but it seems by your belligerent reaction you don't think he was.

I never meant to suggest he was an Islamic terrorist. My point was when it's a white guy doing the shooting thoughts and prayers are useless. I do not see this when there is an Islamic terror attack. I did not hear leftists spewing that over the NYC terror attack recently.

Please, prove me wrong. Show me that being spewed over the NYC terror attack. Or any Islamic terror attack. I am serious, I only recall hearing this shit over white males who shoot people. None of your gods are real, but be consistent.

And btw, your answer was just sarcastic bullshit.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:54 PM

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm asking about your opinion. You already know mine.

Enforce the gun laws we already have. We don't need new ones.

Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Our current gun laws wouldn't have prevented the Vegas shooter though... And that is the deadliest shooting in history... Bump stocks are legal and assault weapons are legal...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Our current gun laws wouldn't have prevented the Vegas shooter though... And that is the deadliest shooting in history... Bump stocks are legal and assault weapons are legal...

Who decided to make bumpstocks legal?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:54 PM
snowdragon

That isn't going to stop mass shootings. Maybe we should get rid of ar-15's and 30-40-100 round magazines.

Maybe there isn't a law we can pass but we can stop selling tactical items for guns that aren't needed for home defense or hunting.

Maybe we can act like adults and stop pretending like we have a zombie invasion coming in a month and we don't need guns with 100 lego attachments to go plinking out in the woods.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:57 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who decided to make bumpstocks legal?
Bump stocks would have been banned under legislation Dianne Feinstein introduced after the 2012 shooting of elementary students in Newtown, Conn. That effort collapsed in congress because too many republicans voted against it

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I never meant to suggest he was an Islamic terrorist. My point was when it's a white guy doing the shooting thoughts and prayers are useless. I do not see this when there is an Islamic terror attack. I did not hear leftists spewing that over the NYC terror attack recently.

Please, prove me wrong. Show me that being spewed.

And btw, your answer was just sarcastic bullshit.

When I have I said that thoughts and prayers are not useless if it's Islamic Terrorism? Seems you're trying to railroad and it's not going to fly.

But since your brought it up, there seems to be a clear pattern Trumper and Trumper types use when there's a mass shooting:

If the attacker is a Muslim = Condemn Islam and use the attack as proof that we need a Muslim majority country ban (doesn't matter if it's a homegrown Muslim)

If the attacker is Black = Condemn "Black culture" and talk about the need for more police, more prisons and harsher sentences on these "thugs"

In the attacker is Mexican = Condemn immigrants and talk about how we desperately need Trump's wall and tougher immigration laws

If the attacker is White = "Thoughts and prayers" + "He must have been crazy; nothing could have stopped this."

Now please stop derailing my thread, thanks in advance.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump stocks would have been banned under legislation Dianne Feinstein introduced after the 2012 shooting of elementary students in Newtown, Conn. That effort collapsed in congress because too many republicans voted against it

And question, can one make a homemade bumpstock? What is your knowledge about that?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
When I have I said that thoughts and prayers are not useless if it's Islamic Terrorism? Seems you're trying to railroad and it's not going to fly.

But since your brought it up, there seems to be a clear pattern Trumper and Trumper types use when there's a mass shooting:

If the attacker is a Muslim = Condemn Islam and use the attack as proof that we need a Muslim majority country ban (doesn't matter if it's a homegrown Muslim)

If the attacker is Black = Condemn "Black culture" and talk about the need for more police, more prisons and harsher sentences on these "thugs"

In the attacker is Mexican = Condemn immigrants and talk about how we desperately need Trump's wall and tougher immigration laws

If the attacker is White = "Thoughts and prayers" + "He must have been crazy; nothing could have stopped this."

Now please stop derailing my thread, thanks in advance.

Oh Rob, it'll fly if I decide it will fly.

My point is that we don't see this reaction to Islamic terror. I want consistency in your whining about thoughts and prayers.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:59 PM