KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Trump "Pussy Grab" comment

The Trump "Pussy Grab" comment
Started by: ziggtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Trump "Pussy Grab" comment

Was is consensual or not and why?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:34 AM
ziggtard is currently offline Click here to Send ziggtard a Private Message Find more posts by ziggtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean, using the word "let" surely doesn't imply consent. Right?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:35 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he assumed consent based on his power, or else he would certainly not just start kissing a stranger and grabbing her by the pussy, unless some communication was made. to excuse that means we may as well let al frankin off the hook.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:37 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he assumed consent based on his power, or else he would certainly not just start kissing a stranger and grabbing her by the pussy, unless some communication was made. to excuse that means we may as well let al frankin off the hook.

Or...they f*cked him because he was rich and famous.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:40 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

he assumed consent based on his power,

Or did a woman throw herself at him, based on his power? The warped idea that you yourself, Robtard and a couple of other social marxists seem to have is that women lack any sort of agency when it comes to choosing their sexual partners. That they can't actively decide themselves when they want to have sex, and that it's always the men aggressively pursuing them.

Here's an uncomfortable truth. Women often seek out mates based on power, monetary status and of course, the charisma that can win oner the hearts of voting americans (california doesn't count).

quote:
or else he would certainly not just start kissing a stranger and grabbing her by the pussy, unless some communication was made.

Ah, I see. So you have an exact account off the exchange yourself to be making such assumptions. Please do share it with us.

quote:
to excuse that means we may as well let al frankin off the hook.

If we're going to compare consensual sex acts to groping unconscious women then sure.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:05 AM
ziggtard is currently offline Click here to Send ziggtard a Private Message Find more posts by ziggtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

I don't get the reasoning behind some people.

are men supposed to assume women are children and can't protest or speak their minds? or are we supposed to assume they are adults and treat them equally?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:06 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, affirmative consent is not actually a law Bashar teg. Meaning that a woman (or man) does not have to say, "yes, this is Ok" to any sexual act before engaging in it. Such desires can of course be inferred by body language, with a verbal "No" being the line that crosses the barrier of safe and consensual sex into rape and sexual assault. Can you show me where the pussy grab girl ever said to "No" to Trumps advances?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:08 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Shitlord Weinstein stands by his claims that all the sex-play was with consent. So why different rules for Trump when Trumpers want Weinstein skewered?

Jessica Leeds is one of several women who accused Trump of grabbing her without consent during election time, it was brushed aside.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:09 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
I don't get the reasoning behind some people.

are men supposed to assume women are children and can't protest or speak their minds? or are we supposed to assume they are adults and treat them equally?

This reminds me of a hilarious article I read earlier:

The Scary Sex Trap That Is Nice Guy Stealthing

Spoiler alert: a guy asked her if he could not wear a condom and she said yes. LMAO. Stealthy!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:11 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
This reminds me of a hilarious article I read earlier:

The Scary Sex Trap That Is Nice Guy Stealthing

Spoiler alert: a guy asked her if he could not wear a condom and she said yes. LMAO. Stealthy!
Most girls don't want you wearing a condom if they like you... Hay, what's the worst that could happen Surt my dear Black Rhino. wink

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:13 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Most girls don't want you wearing a condom if they like you... Hay, what's the worst that could happen Surt my dear Black Rhino. wink

Neat, and I expect a woman to not whine about it later if a dude asks her if he can not wear one and she flat out says yes.

As a reasonable human being, you also agree that shit shouldn't be whined about...right?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:14 AM
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Shitlord Weinstein stands by his claims that all the sex-play was with consent. So why different rules for Trump when Trumpers want Weinstein skewered?

Hold on Robtard, is this a... what would you call it... deflection?

Surely you wouldn't be engaging in such re-directory tactics when you constantly berate others for doing so in these threads literally every day.

Now, on topic. What reasons do you have for this particular sex act being un- consensual in your opinion? The Trump pussy grab comment.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:15 AM
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jessica Leeds is one of several women who accused Trump of grabbing her without consent during election time, it was brushed aside.

Jessica leeds had ties to the clinton campaign. Not really a reliable source considering the convenient timing of her accusation. And that literally no one had accused Trump previously until his opponent was Clinton.

Not that any of this is relevant. I'm asking you why the pussy grab comment was indeed Trump "bragging about rape". The women in question of course, never accused Trump of sexual assault, even after all the false accusations levied at him to try and swing the election in his opponents favour.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:21 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by ziggtard
Or did a woman throw herself at him,

yeah they probably all did. the accusers should be ignored because they probably did too. brilliant show of hypocrisy m8. thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:35 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Hold on Robtard, is this a... what would you call it... deflection?

Surely you wouldn't be engaging in such re-directory tactics when you constantly berate others for doing so in these threads literally every day.

Now, on topic. What reasons do you have for this particular sex act being un- consensual in your opinion? The Trump pussy grab comment.

Im deflecting by talking about Trump in a Trump thread? Lol. You tried.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:38 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Jessica leeds had ties to the clinton campaign. Not really a reliable source considering the convenient timing of her accusation. And that literally no one had accused Trump previously until his opponent was Clinton.

Not that any of this is relevant. I'm asking you why the pussy grab comment was indeed Trump "bragging about rape". The women in question of course, never accused Trump of sexual assault, even after all the false accusations levied at him to try and swing the election in his opponents favour.

She was one of several, boyo.

He was bragging about being able to get away with “whatever” because of his power/fortune/fame. He was also not referring to one instance.

“False accusations”, there you go again with special rules for Trump.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:42 AM
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

[B]yeah they probably all did.

Yeah, probably.

quote:
the accusers should be ignored because they probably did too.

They should be ignored for several reasons. Trumps political enemies couldn't produce any credible stiffed contractors or sexual assault victims, All they have are allegations with no backbone and some evidence he talks like a locker room bro and says mean things that are true.

And here's the other thing. The Wikileaks Dump showed that the DNC were willing to try an dlevi Rape accusations agains their opponents if need be. You might want to look at some of their emails. Is it any coincidence that Jessica leeds, a DNC conspirator, accused trump on the last leg of the election, despite being "assaulted" 30 years prior.

So yeah, pretty much any unfounded accusation against can be ignored and disregarded.

quote:
brilliant show of hypocrisy m8. thumb up

Are you even capable of rational debate. I ask a simple question, why do you think the pussy grab scenario was sexual assault. All you seem to show with your response is that you don't like Trump very much.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:45 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^^brilliant mound of hypocritical dogshit you made there m8 thumb up

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:49 AM
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im deflecting by talking about Trump in a Trump thread? Lol. You tried.

Yeah, deflections, like not being able to answer why the oussy grab comment was sexual assault and instead talking about people complaining about Weinstein and how it's unfair not to immediately label Trump a rapist without proof.

Not that this will work with me, given that I haven't made a single comment on Weinstein my entire time here.

So again, do you have any legitimate reason to believe that this interaction between Trump and the pussy grabbed was rape, other than your own dislike for the Donald?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:49 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

You’re trumyng to make his comment into a singular instance again, when he was speaking in general “grab them by the pussy”.

So until you change your weasel tactics, you shouldn’t insist people take your thrad seriously

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 01:52 AM