KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » For those left leaning

For those left leaning
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

For.those left leaning...

It seems there isn't a lot of fairness on either side regarding Presidents of different persuasions. This is some real b.s..

I'm more right leaning but I liked some things about our past president. I don't care what cons say, I believe he was a very good communicator. I also believe for the most part Obama was true to what he believed and I respect that.

For those left leaning...what do you like about our current President? No sarcasm. Be honest. If you can't name one thing you should really analyse yourself and question how much you buy into the bias in media and mob mentality

Name one thing you like about our current president without using sarcasm. Be honest

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:31 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nothing.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:33 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Yeah. What I thought and shows a deeper reason why a lot of people can't be reasoned with

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:34 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
Yeah. What I thought and shows a deeper reason why a lot of people can't be reasoned with

i give an honest answer and op's mad now. okay, tenderbuns.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:35 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nothing.

If you can't name one thing you should really analyse yourself and question how much you buy into the bias in media and mob mentality

laughing

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:36 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

I'm cool dude. It just apparent that certain groups don't have individual thought or they won't deviate from group think even if it's wrong. Liberals circle the wagon no matter what. In this game integrity can't prevail.

If that's your honest answer then thanks for your time

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:39 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I'm cool dude. It just apparent that certain groups don't have individual thought or they won't deviate from group think even if it's wrong. Liberals circle the wagon no matter what. In this game integrity can't prevail.

If that's your honest answer then thanks for your time

riiight. if you can't handle an honest answer without getting your fee-fees hurt and making personal judgements on people, maybe just don't ask.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:40 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of buns that are tender:

Originally posted by Surtur
Did you not sleep well, champ?

eat a bag of dicks, child.

Ohh.

wanted to play dcs but configuring controls is impossible

good thing it's free or i'd be pissed

Originally posted by Surtur
Tell us more.

you're a whiny b1tch?

Hmm.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:41 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

riiight. if you can't handle an honest answer without getting your fee-fees hurt and making personal judgements on people, maybe just don't ask.

I just picture you typing this as tears stream down your face.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:42 AM
Raisen

Good Lord bash

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:43 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good Lord bash

Watch out, he couldn't configure the controls on a game and now he is out for e-blood.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:44 AM
Raisen

This countrys future is phucked

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:46 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't even wanna think of the type of dark shit that is gonna go down if his internet connection begins to slow.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:47 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: For.those left leaning...

It seems there isn't a lot of fairness on either side regarding Presidents of different persuasions. This is some real b.s..

I'm more right leaning but I liked some things about our past president. I don't care what cons say, I believe he was a very good communicator. I also believe for the most part Obama was true to what he believed and I respect that.

For those left leaning...what do you like about our current President? No sarcasm. Be honest. If you can't name one thing you should really analyse yourself and question how much you buy into the bias in media and mob mentality

Name one thing you like about our current president without using sarcasm. Be honest

He seems more willing to work across the aisle than most of the other republicans that ran for president.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 02:08 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

He has some ****able daughters.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:10 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

He's really rich, so I can trust him.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:14 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Re: Re: For.those left leaning...

Originally posted by jaden101
He seems more willing to work across the aisle than most of the other republicans that ran for president.

that's legit man. I agree. thanks for taking your time bro

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:51 AM
Raisen

Originally posted by BackFire
He has some ****able daughters.

tiffany not so much

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:52 AM
dadudemon

I am a dirty hippy liberal so I think I can answer this question, honestly, for OP:

Almost nothing. I really dislike Trump. He's a huge *sshole, a racist, a pervert, a sexist, etc. etc. etc.

There are almost no redeeming qualities about him.

But I REALLY REALLY enjoy it that he gets the lefties panties in a bunch. Absolutely love it. It's so delicious! I cannot describe how very fun it is watching them act like imbeciles over Trump.

I guess you could so that he acts and says what's really on his mind instead of being politically correct. The people who can say pretty words with a smile while twisting the knife in your guts (Obama, Hillary) are far worse than people like Trump who get raging mad and scream that they are going to stab you in the guts. I think people like Trump can be controlled more easily. Just box him into a set of ideas he can operate in but pretend like you're presenting him options that you need him to action on and watch how he's contained.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
He's really rich, so I can trust him.

I legit lol'd. Classic Lord Lucien bringing the top keks.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:53 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

tiffany not so much

She's alright:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:57 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote