KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What happened to Flame Wars and Passion?

What happened to Flame Wars and Passion?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

What happened to Flame Wars and Passion?

The Alt-right snowflakes have attempted to prevent having feefees hurt by creating a new narrative, instead of flaming back, they have pussified discussion with the phrase, "you triggered". My reply to "you triggered" from now on is, "you pussy".

No passion from these little Incel darlings, just Aids and Fail.

Discuss smile

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 08:04 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Well this was important.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 09:21 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Sad Stevie the Sock. "Flaming Is Against Board Rules".

Well for SOME people it is.

Last edited by Flyattractor on Nov 21st, 2017 at 09:49 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 09:46 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sad Stevie the Sock. "Flaming Is Against Board Rules".

Well for SOME people it is.

Sad Fly, the drug-addled pussy. What's your sig about, you seem butthurt etc.

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:13 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 10:10 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Well this was important.

True Rocky, true!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 10:11 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
The Alt-right snowflakes have attempted to prevent having feefees hurt by creating a new narrative, instead of flaming back, they have pussified discussion with the phrase, "you triggered". My reply to "you triggered" from now on is, "you pussy".

Discuss smile

^^What a pussy.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: What happened to Flame Wars and Passion?

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

Discuss smile

i think it's safe to assume that the involuntarily celibate are all-too-used to defeat and having their self-image shattered,
so perhaps that's simply a defense mechanism to prevent further traumatization of their routinely neglected and abused emotions.

while losing an argument thoroughly might seem irritating to you or i, some tender guys are so invested in every
nuance of their world-view that they cannot cope emotionally with being wrong about something. so "whoops my bad" is replaced
with personal insults and accusations, and rather than being forced to see their precious opinion structure challenged by a valid point,
they opt to say things like "triggered" and "irony overload" and "lol u autistic"...useless and irrelevant one-liner responses which serve
the dual-purpose of manufacturing triumph while cowering out of a debate.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 02:48 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: What happened to Flame Wars and Passion?

Originally posted by Surtur
I masterbate to the girl who cheated on me very night saying her name and crying, I even write her name on my dick, she re-wired my brain.
Better that way Surt, than you think you're a real man.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i think it's safe to assume that the involuntarily celibate are all-too-used to defeat and having their self-image shattered,
so perhaps that's simply a defense mechanism to prevent further traumatization of their routinely neglected and abused emotions.

while losing an argument thoroughly might seem irritating to you or i, some tender guys are so invested in every
nuance of their world-view that they cannot cope emotionally with being wrong about something. so "whoops my bad" is replaced
with personal insults and accusations, and rather than being forced to see their precious opinion structure challenged by a valid point,
they opt to say things like "triggered" and "irony overload" and "lol u autistic"...useless and irrelevant one-liner responses which serve
I think that's pretty much it Bash. Tbh, when they do get jobs and go out into the real world, those that can get jobs that is. They are in for a monumental shock.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 03:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's an awkward fantasy you have there about me. But hey it's your mind.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 05:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Re: Re: What happened to Flame Wars and Passion?

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

(please log in to view the image)

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:53 AM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Re: Re: Re: What happened to Flame Wars and Passion?

Originally posted by The Lost

So you think that Bashy is a Homosexual?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:52 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Re: Re: Re: Re: What happened to Flame Wars and Passion?

Originally posted by Flyattractor
So you think that Bashy is a Homosexual?

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:12 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

You know what's better than flame wars? Actual political discussion. If your only reason for subscribing to a political system is so you can vent some steam at the Other Side then that sounds really pathetic to me.

Also, both sides indulge in the boring 'you triggered?' game. In fact I see the leftist posters here indulging in it far more often than the rightist ones these days. Which is ironically humorous in its own right.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:27 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Yeah. Just got the triggered comment by someone who was actually triggered into calling a comment I made "Sick "

Ironic

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:30 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

laughing out loud argument to moderation gets it's just deserts.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:41 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Ok

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 01:45 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Raisen
Yeah. Just got the triggered comment by someone who was actually triggered into calling a comment I made "Sick "

Right, I'm the one who got triggered. That's why I decided to complain about it on an unrelated thread...

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Nov 28th, 2017 at 02:13 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 02:11 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Scribble
You know what's better than flame wars? Actual political discussion. If your only reason for subscribing to a political system is so you can vent some steam at the Other Side then that sounds really pathetic to me.

That you're taking this thread seriously is why the "you're triggered" game is still played.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 02:13 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
That you're taking this thread seriously is why the "you're triggered" game is still played.
Oh, I'm personally responsible? Shit, didn't realise bro, sorry.

Commenting on ridiculous partisan politics ≠ taking a troll thread seriously

In all honesty, I don't even know how you came to that conclusion.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 02:19 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
Oh, I'm personally responsible? Shit, didn't realise bro, sorry.

Commenting on ridiculous partisan politics ≠ taking a troll thread seriously

In all honesty, I don't even know how you came to that conclusion.

He routinely says the most retarded shit on here lol. He's an over dramatic little girl stuck in an adult males body.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 02:40 PM