KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are jews white?

Are jews white?
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are jews white?

Been following Robert Kirkman's comic history, and the last show was about blacks in comics in general, and Milestone comics in particular. One thing I noticed was they kept saying the comic industry is owned/written by white men, and they kept bringing up Jack Kirby and Stan Lee as examples. One guy even said "These two white men.. Jewish men!"..

I thought "white" referred to "European descent", while ethnically Jewish was something else entirely. In fact, I've even heard it argued it's insulting to call one white, as well as incorrect..

In terms of census and such, how do they define the subject?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-co...ort-for-web.pdf

Page 46.

94% "net Jewish" people identify as white.

For the purposes of the United States Census, that would mean they report themselves as white which should directly answer your question and we can close the thread.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:26 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:38 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

They can identify as whatever they want!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 07:44 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Depends on what's useful to the progressive stack at the time. Are they trying to slam neonazis for antisemitism? Or are they bitching about how privileged people in Israel are?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 08:02 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Afro Cheese

Couldn't make it all the way through. Angry screaming and yelling talking over each other just doesn't work.

Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus was a Galilean Semite.

He would look similar to this:

(please log in to view the image)

And this image is passed around a lot:

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 08:15 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

I like that bottom left interpretation of Jesus, which is meant to be a reconstruction of an average man from his time and place. Jesus reminds me of Socrates. Small crazy dude just knocking around, shouting stuff, revealing hypocrisy and generally setting the world to rights before getting executed for being too anti-establishment and forward-thinking. That 'scientific' interpretation of his image definitely suits his personality better.

(Apologies for the OT post)

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 08:43 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It depends on who you ask. I'd say yes, while a very small portion of people in this country would be offended if Jews were considered white.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 09:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by dadudemon
Couldn't make it all the way through. Angry screaming and yelling talking over each other just doesn't work.

Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus was a Galilean Semite.

He would look similar to this:

And this image is passed around a lot:

I never doubt the wisdom of street preachers rocking WCW costumes.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 09:32 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

IMO it would be hilarious if Satan was real.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 09:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
IMO it would be hilarious if Satan was real.

Me too. I like the Christian Mythology and the Lucifer Lore.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 10:51 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

All I know is Adam Duritz of the Counting Crows (A Jew) Sang how he imagined because no one was playing them on MTV at the time people coloured him in with a white skin from hearing him on the radio.

You know, I thought that someone would notice
I thought somebody would say something if I was missing
Can't you see me?
Come on, color me in
Come on, color me in
Come on, color
Come on, come on, come on, come on
Give me your blue rain
Give me your black sky
Give me your green eyes
Come on, give me your white skin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:18 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

who cares

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 07:43 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Depends on what's useful to the progressive stack at the time. Are they trying to slam neonazis for antisemitism? Or are they bitching about how privileged people in Israel are?

There's nothing wrong with progressives doing either.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 08:48 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

About to eat something called the impossible breakfast

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:09 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Me too. I like the Christian Mythology and the Lucifer Lore.

Satan sure doesn't seem to bad compared to God.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:12 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Original jews originated in Iraq but most American Jews come from places like Poland or west Russia or something. L

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:17 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They killed Jesus god damn it. Dude spent 3 days in a cave. Not cool, it didn't even have wifi.

#NeverForget

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:22 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
They killed Jesus god damn it
That’s what Mel Gibson wants you to think

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:33 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
That’s what Mel Gibson wants you to think

Perhaps, but this is also a thing that exists:

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:38 PM