KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Does anybody know of a website that updates every week or day with a future tech?

Does anybody know of a website that updates every week or day with a future tech?
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Abonis

Does anybody know of a website that updates every week or day with a future tech?

I'm looking for like an Invention of the Day website or of the week ( either is acceptable). Serious Wonder had a feature called The Future This Week every Saturday before it ended in 2016 and Planetpailly has Science-y words that is featured on the site every Friday but most of the words and phrases are of currrent science. I'm looking for a site that displays future tech ideas once a week or once a day or even once a month (though I'd prefer not). Robert Bignell has a site that updates every Tuesday with 5 sci fi novums but a lot of them I've heard of already. Somethingpossible updates every Sunday with a futuristic concept but it took mostly from Wikipedia articles and was cancelled. Lastly their is an Invention of the Day site but a lot of those inventions are Rube Goldberg machines and novelty stuff. I'm looking for a site that imagines the future every day or week with an idea/a concept/ a technology/ or an invention. Does anybody know of a site like that?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 01:39 AM
Darth Abonis is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

You should make one

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 02:23 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote