KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump Administration to Prosecute Marijuana use in Legalized States

Trump Administration to Prosecute Marijuana use in Legalized States
Started by: Rockydonovang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Trump Administration to Prosecute Marijuana use in Legalized States

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN...

-> by violating other people's rights without justification
-> by ignoring state rights

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 06:48 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Been brought up in the Trump thread, coulda been saved for that thread, but okay if we need a separate Trump b*tching thread you got: this is dumb, Trump is dumb for this. The administration is dumb for this.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 5th, 2018 at 02:42 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 02:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Right. This is stupid as hell.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 03:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Right. This is stupid as hell.

Incredibly.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 03:21 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

finally, somebody will put DMB where he belongs... guess he wont be voting for him in 2020 after all. sad

Last edited by Beniboybling on Jan 5th, 2018 at 03:30 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 03:21 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
finally, somebody will put DMB where he belongs... guess he wont be voting for him in 2020 after all. sad

It appears DMB has hurt you in some way. DDM, DMB, you just do not have good luck with D's.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Do you have much luck with D's, Surtur?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:36 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
Do you have much luck with D's, Surtur?

D's ain't my thing so I don't require luck or anything with them.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:37 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Dmb and DDM are feeling very betrayed right now.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:39 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Though IMO I don't think they will go through with this.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dmb and DDM are feeling very betrayed right now.

Sounds like you just tried to impugn my integrity. Nevertheless, I will persist.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:42 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

If they do go through with it, another negative to point out is that this would take resources away from fighting the Opioid epidemic. Which is a far more serious issue and the administration has already been lacking in fighting it. It's the worst timing and all for some idiotic vendetta of Sessions'.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If they do go through with it, another negative to point out is that this would take resources away from fighting the Opioid epidemic. Which is a far more serious issue and the administration has already been lacking in fighting it. It's the worst timing and all for some idiotic vendetta of Sessions'.

As I understand, the epidemic is largely related to heroin right?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:46 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

My understanding is that its largely caused by doctors handing out prescriptions like candy. People get addicted to OxyContin etc which leads to them getting hooked on stronger stuff eventually.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My understanding is that its largely caused by doctors handing out prescriptions like candy. People get addicted to OxyContin etc which leads to them getting hooked on stronger stuff eventually.

That is an issue, but what I hear about is that people are given meds and then they get cut off or the meds become too expensive so they turn to heroin and get addicted.

But yeah in my experience some doctors do give out pain pills too quick, while others are very very strict, sometimes to the detriment of people who legitimately need them. They need to figure out a way to fight this without harming those who need these medications.

And IMO if heroin is a large factor they need to play that up more because unfortunately I think people will pay attention more to the word heroin than opioid.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:54 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Surtur
It appears DMB has hurt you in some way. DDM, DMB, you just do not have good luck with D's.
no

I only want the best for him, prison will give DMB a lot of time to reflect on self harm.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:54 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

He needs to focus on heroin like now. The shit is destroying my community. No1 cares about weed

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 05:38 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
He needs to focus on heroin like now. The shit is destroying my community. No1 cares about weed

This is what I mean, I want the heroin part emphasized because that's a big issue. Big enough I think it needs to be separated from the opioid epidemic. People here are also dying from heroin.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 05:40 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Weed ****s people up more than potheads realise. Well done Donald!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 06:15 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Weed ****s people up more than potheads realise. Well done Donald!
Is this personal experience and have you ever tried pot in your whole life?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 06:19 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote