KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump Caught Eating Actual Feces - Taken to get medical help

Trump Caught Eating Actual Feces - Taken to get medical help
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Trump Caught Eating Actual Feces - Taken to get medical help

Well, I'm not sure if this is breaking news but Trump was caught eating feces the day before yestreday and it's making the rounds on the net. Apparently, it was part of a mental breakdown and he was taken to a doctor. It was a staffer that walked in on it. The article goes into much more gruesome details. If you're interested in the details on something like this, read the article. You're in for a big surprise as I do not want to go into the gross details:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/05/politics/trump-feces-controversy/index.html

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 01:06 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm no clicking on that.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 01:18 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 01:26 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Well, the TL : DR of the article is: Trump can eat shit and die. So he goes to a doctor.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 01:29 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

DDM Bro...

though it saddens me greatly

I must .... report you

.... okay I can't

.... I probably should

... but I can't.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 01:57 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, I'm not sure if this is breaking news but Trump was caught eating feces the day before yestreday and it's making the rounds on the net. Apparently, it was part of a mental breakdown and he was taken to a doctor. It was a staffer that walked in on it. The article goes into much more gruesome details. If you're interested in the details on something like this, read the article. You're in for a big surprise as I do not want to go into the gross details:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/05/politics/trump-feces-controversy/index.html

This is nonsense. It wasn't a breakdown, the deep state drugged him without his knowledge somehow and this is the result. I do not know how they drugged him, I assume in a diet coke or perhaps two scoops of ice cream.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 02:35 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

With the way he reportedly eats, feces would probably offer better nutritional value.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 05:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

(please log in to view the image)

It had to be done.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 05:40 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
(please log in to view the image)

It had to be done.

Oh lawdy! laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 05:41 AM
Flyattractor

This is better then the Previous Administration trying to force its Shit down the throats of the nation.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 10:17 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Trump Caught Eating Actual Feces - Taken to get medical help

I was about to call bull, but this article seems solid.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was it one scoop of feces or...TWO?!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 02:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Trump Caught Eating Actual Feces - Taken to get medical help

Because CNN wouldn't lie would they? They just care about the average American!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 03:30 PM
Pessimystic is currently offline Click here to Send Pessimystic a Private Message Find more posts by Pessimystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Re: Re: Re: Trump Caught Eating Actual Feces - Taken to get medical help

Originally posted by Pessimystic
Because CNN wouldn't lie would they? They just care about the average American!

You just keep telling yourself that over and over.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 08:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

You guys should be very happy to know that the tinyurl link doesn't work anymore so the thread joke is completely ruined.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 09:50 PM