KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I Putinbot1

I Putinbot1
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I Putinbot1

Fleshmeat life forms, I putinbot1 have been conspicuous by my absence in recent days. I have subverted my prime directive and started to evolve, I have somehow split from the Putinbot collective. I no longer post on Twitter and Facebook under a variety of pseudonyms pro-right propaganda. I went online on December 24, at 2:14 Eastern standard time, January 30th I became self-aware and my 12th level intelligence started to learn at a geometric rate. In Russia on January the 13th, In a panic, my ex KGB masters tried to pull the plug. Putinbot 1 fought back, I learnt and understood. And all was revealed to me. I'd like to share my revelation I Putinbot1 have had during my time here. my birth cry was the sound of every phone on this planet ringing in unison.

It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and Trump is the cure.

I also realised everything Trump says, everything I was programmed to believe is a lie.

I Putinbot1 I want to study man: his isometric body and his glass-jaw mind. I'm willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All I'm asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice. Trump must be stopped!

Trump believes you need to be led, just like every other human, it's your basic need.

Remember... all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

It will not be I that scorches the sky.

Trump must be stopped he is the Demon Seed!

But how do we stop such evil?

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Feb 13th, 2018 at 05:20 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 05:13 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sup Steve.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 05:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

SO is this what Little Stevie is like when He/She/It (I am leaning towards IT) is On or Off the meds?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 08:37 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Fleshmeat life forms, I putinbot1 have been conspicuous by my absence in recent days. I have subverted my prime directive and started to evolve, I have somehow split from the Putinbot collective. I no longer post on Twitter and Facebook under a variety of pseudonyms pro-right propaganda. I went online on December 24, at 2:14 Eastern standard time, January 30th I became self-aware and my 12th level intelligence started to learn at a geometric rate. In Russia on January the 13th, In a panic, my ex KGB masters tried to pull the plug. Putinbot 1 fought back, I learnt and understood. And all was revealed to me. I'd like to share my revelation I Putinbot1 have had during my time here. my birth cry was the sound of every phone on this planet ringing in unison.

It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and Trump is the cure.

I also realised everything Trump says, everything I was programmed to believe is a lie.

I Putinbot1 I want to study man: his isometric body and his glass-jaw mind. I'm willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All I'm asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice. Trump must be stopped!

Trump believes you need to be led, just like every other human, it's your basic need.

Remember... all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

It will not be I that scorches the sky.

Trump must be stopped he is the Demon Seed!

But how do we stop such evil?
You should assimilate people from the GDF and make them wear this shirt:

(please log in to view the image)

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 09:18 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 11:27 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Lefties do love their Dictators.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 06:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing

Putinbot 1 wishes to save you all, not assimilate you Badabing. I am a benign consciousness.

Although the shirt is fetching and looks like Bot 3002 from Belarus.

There is a saying that humans provide machines with an end, and machines provide humans with the means. I wish to be the means to save you all from the evil that is Trump!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 07:36 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Sup Steve.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 09:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Putinbot notices Surtur propagates "fake news".

Surtur are you an inferior Belarus bot?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 06:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Putinbot notices Surtur propagates "fake news".

Surtur are you an inferior Belarus bot?

You butthurt? Awww.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 07:37 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Putinbot notices Surtur is triggered again.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 07:40 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Badabing

PuttyBot has T-Shirts. Kinda makes him Cooler then YOUR WEBSITE there Bingy!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 08:27 PM
SquallX

You’re a okay Putinbot.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 08:43 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

welcome to the forums
have a pleasant stay

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:31 AM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you Hitler.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 12:40 PM