KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

One of the revelations in Friday’s indictment handed down by Special Counsel Robert Mueller was that alleged Russian attempts to sow disunity in 2016 included the organization of both pro- and anti-Trump rallies in New York City on the Saturday after Election Day.

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”

While the two liberal anti-Trump networks offered heavy coverage of the anti-Trump rally throughout the day, a check of coverage between noon and 5:00 p.m. Eastern found that the Fox News Channel offered only a short re-cap (66 seconds) at the start of their 4:00 p.m. Eastern hour.

Of course, none of the networks were aware of who was allegedly behind the march, but CNN and MSNBC reveled in the inflammatory messages of the march. At one point, MSNBC anchor Alex Witt credulously responded to the ridiculously alarmist rhetoric: “That woman, when she’s saying she’s concerned that black people will be shot in the street....Is that a legitimate concern for her? Because, that’s scary.”

Correspondent Morgan Radford cheerfully played along: “Alex, it’s not only a legitimate concern for her, it’s a legitimate concern for a lot of people I’ve spoken to....They’re wondering if this [Trump’s election] is almost a license to carry in terms of hate.”

If the goal of the secret Russian organizers was to inject nonsense like that into the American political dialogue, then their unwitting helpers on CNN and MSNBC certainly gave them plenty of assistance that day.

Both CNN and MSNBC talked about who they thought was organizing the rally. On MSNBC a few minutes before the march began, anchor Alex Witt asked Radford: “Hey, Morgan, can you tell who has organized this rally?...Is there someone in charge here?”

“Right now, this is lots of different groups of people who have come together,” Radford explained, “with no, necessarily, official leader, and that’s been some of the criticism.”

An hour later on CNN, correspondent Brynn Gingras said the rally had been organized by “a 20-year-old student from St. John’s University here in New York....We’ve seen him several times shaking hands with police officers....It is the most organized protest that I’ve seen here in New York City.”

A little after 3:00 p.m. Eastern, Gingras marveled at the crowd size, saying she had been “texting with the person, a 20-year-old college student here in New York City who organized this protest. I’ve been texting with him, and I asked, ‘Are you impressed with the size,’ and he says ‘It’s amazing what the collective voices can spread.’”

But according to Mueller’s indictment:

In or around November 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators organized a rally in New York through one ORGANIZATION-controlled group designed to “show your support for President-Elect Donald Trump,” held on or about November 12, 2016. At the same time, Defendants and their co-conspirators, through another ORGANIZATION-controlled group, organized a rally in New York called “Trump is NOT my President” held on or about November 12, 2016.

Here’s a video with more highlights from CNN and MSNBC’s coverage of the Russian-organized anti-Trump march, all from between noon and 5:00 p.m. Eastern on November 12, 2016

Video in Link

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 04:07 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

People don't wanna hear about this.

Just like the fact Hilary outspent Russia 53 to 1. But dem Russians yo! Did all this.

Did you hear the newest bullshit these lunatics are pushing? The woman who said she'd happily blow Bill Clinton is saying Russian bots totally are the reason Al Franken is gone.

First her quote:

"I'd Be Happy to Give Him [Oral Sex] Just to
Thank Him for Keeping Abortion Legal"

I bet she would, and I bet her husband just thinks she is swell.

Anyways.

How an Alt-Right Bot Network Took Down Al Franken

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 01:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

make 50 more threads, comrade tryhard.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 02:35 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Says the guy hoping for an impeachment that will never happen. LMFAO

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 03:38 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

alt-retard is displeased?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 03:40 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Says the guy hoping for an impeachment that will never happen. LMFAO

He's an idiot, what can you expect.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 04:19 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
People don't wanna hear about this.

Just like the fact Hilary outspent Russia 53 to 1. But dem Russians yo! Did all this.

Did you hear the newest bullshit these lunatics are pushing? The woman who said she'd happily blow Bill Clinton is saying Russian bots totally are the reason Al Franken is gone.

First her quote:

"I'd Be Happy to Give Him [Oral Sex] Just to
Thank Him for Keeping Abortion Legal"

I bet she would, and I bet her husband just thinks she is swell.

Anyways.

How an Alt-Right Bot Network Took Down Al Franken

Isn't it great having Franken out? Couldn't stand that stuttering lunatic.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 04:28 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Blindside12
me accuse you of things with no proof!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 04:55 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where was your prood I did Putin's bidding by posting an article on the media and democrats doing Putin's bidding?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 04:57 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you were forwarding wikileaks document dumps here, direct from mother russia, and peddling it as the truth. should i bump more? i could bump dozens.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 04:59 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

The media reported on the WikiLeaks dumps daily, did they do Putin's bidding?

Also why can't you stay on topic?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 05:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We're seeing legit Russian hysteria here lol. Everything is Russian, posters here have been called treasonous. lol.

Here is something funny: it seems clear Russia just enjoys sowing chaos in America, and this is an example of it lol. People calling each other treasonous, people calling each other Russians, etc.

If we are to buy into what Bash is saying, he too would be doing Putins bidding.

Whatever happened to the simple matter of: Russia is not our friend, but they are not the booogeyman lurking behind every corner.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no valid news source tried to peddle the contents of the dump as fact. only drooling troglodytes like you and your buttboy surt attempted that, frequently and with much tryharding.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Feb 20th, 2018 at 07:57 PM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
no valid news source tried to peddle the contents of the dump as fact. only drooling troglodytes like you and your buttbuy surt attempted that, frequently and with much tryharding.

Yikes, are you about to have a meltdown?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:54 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

wow sure proved me wrong there, squirt. good job. thumb up

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you think it will be 35 pages this time?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:58 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you're really nothing more than a bitter emasculated housewife? i guess that's true. sorry m8

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 08:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you're really nothing more than a bitter emasculated housewife? i guess that's true. sorry m8

If this helps you cope.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 08:03 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

don't forget to wash and iron your brother's boxer shorts.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 08:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

don't forget to wash and iron your brother's boxer shorts.

Down a shot of mouthwash and calm your hysteria.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 08:04 PM