KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Have you ever used a firearm?

Have you ever used a firearm?
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Have you ever fired a firearm?

Simple question I'm very curious to hear answers to.

Being ex-Army infantry, I've fired more than my fair share of weapons ranging from hand guns to rifles to machine guns to cannons. And I loved every shot that I made.

Have you ever fired a firearm/gun/rifle? Even just once? What kind was it?

If no, then why not? Is it truly uncomfortable for you? Is it fear? Do you abhor firearms so much that you refuse to even hold one?

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Feb 26th, 2018 at 08:22 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:10 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yep a few with my friend on some land his family owns. We went shooting, it was a lot of fun.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:12 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Many times. So so so many times and with lots of different guns.

Types: I prefer to answer in brands - Glocks, Winchesters, Remingtons, Berettas.

Side-note: LR shooting, I'm very precise but not accurate. I don't know why. My patterns are almost always very tight at around a quarter-size. I shy away from scopes because when I use a scope, it becomes too easy and takes away the challenge for me.

I do not oppose guns. I strongly support them and the freedom to responsibly use them.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, not proud of it. Do I think I have any reason to have a gun? No. Am I glad I don't? Yes.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:31 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yeah, not proud of it. Do I think I have any reason to have a gun? No. Am I glad I don't? Yes.

Any other questions you'd like to ask and answer of yourself? Don't stop now...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:42 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never held a gun in my life. Shot a compound bow quite a bit though.
Originally posted by Putinbot1
#exposed

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:43 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

A few different 9mm handguns, 1911s, and a .22-caliber rifle.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:49 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Any other questions you'd like to ask and answer of yourself? Don't stop now...

"Do I know a mod can see your IP address? I do now"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Lots and Lots and Lots!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Why yes, of course, to murder a bunch of innocent school children hunt down a vicious psychopath who wanted to murder a bunch of innocent school children.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 08:15 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by MythLord
Why yes, of course, to murder a bunch of innocent school children hunt down a vicious psychopath who wanted to murder a bunch of innocent school children.

I TOTALLY DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 08:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Yes, ranging from a pistol crossbow (does that count?) to an AK-47.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 08:19 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Mindship
Yes, ranging from a pistol crossbow (does that count?) to an AK-47.

No. A "Pistol Crossbow" does not COUNT! What a Crossbow does vs what a Gun Does is TOTALLY Different.

wink

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 08:22 PM
snowdragon

Re: Have you ever fired a firearm?

Originally posted by Impediment

Being ex-Army infantry, I've fired more than my fair share of weapons ranging from hand guns to rifles to machine guns to cannons. And I loved every shot that I made.

If no, then why not? Is it truly uncomfortable for you? Is it fear? Do you abhor firearms so much that you refuse to even hold one?

I have shot plenty of firearms, I used to enjoy shooting trap before I had rugrat.

My fear isn't my gun or other guns, it's for the people that have no respect for life and hold themselves above others when they feel as though they have the power with their guns.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 08:39 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Fired many different weapons.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 09:01 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Re: Re: Have you ever fired a firearm?

Originally posted by snowdragon
I have shot plenty of firearms, I used to enjoy shooting trap before I had rugrat.

My fear isn't my gun or other guns, it's for the people that have no respect for life and hold themselves above others when they feel as though they have the power with their guns.

That is when you use that Finger that is next to your Trigger Finger.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 09:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

A few rifles and handguns

My favorite was a Henry lever-action rifle, iirc, was .30 caliber.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 09:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Nope. Never owned a gun. Never fired a gun. Never even held a gun.

Not really a fear thing or that I abhor them, just don't find them very interesting, not enough to make any effort to go shoot one.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 09:25 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Re: Re: Have you ever fired a firearm?

Originally posted by BackFire
Nope. Never owned a gun. Never fired a gun. Never even held a gun.

Not really a fear thing or that I abhor them, just don't find them very interesting, not enough to make any effort to go shoot one.

I got something you can hold, big boy.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 10:55 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

That's really the only gun I'm interested in.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 11:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote