KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Dreamers to Democrats: We're tired of your lies

Dreamers to Democrats: We're tired of your lies
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh Dreamers to Democrats: We're tired of your lies

They are finally starting to wake up to Chuck and Nancys bs.

"We're tired of believing [Democrats] when they say 'It's the Republicans.' They make promises when they're in an election, and when it's over they're done and don't do anything."

-Cata Santiago, Dreamer

"Democrats relinquished the leverage they had for meaningful legislation...[they] aren't fooling anyone."

- Cesar Vargas, immigration activist, civil rights attorney

link

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 06:24 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

I guess- but is that worse than actively removing your rights like the Republicans? Dreamers only exist as a group because of Obama. Democrats shut the government down for dreamers. They backed down, yes, but they did infinitely more than the side actively stripping dreamers of their rights.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 06:28 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by truejedi
I guess- but is that worse than actively removing your rights like the Republicans? Dreamers only exist as a group because of Obama. Democrats shut the government down for dreamers. They backed down, yes, but they did infinitely more than the side actively stripping dreamers of their rights.

Americans are not dreamers? Only Obama made "dreamers?"

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 06:29 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Def...ldhood_Arrivals

Correct. Established 2012 I believe.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 06:32 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So only people who came here illegally are dreamers, Americans are not dreamers?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 06:35 PM
aaylasecura95

well all people dream obviously but dreamer in this context is referring to the immigrants who come here from other countries in search of the american dream. many of these ppl come from places with a lot of poverty some of which was inflicted by america. and i am displeased with the democrats for not being more vocal because we need to protect daca ppl but also other illegal immigrants who are being demonized in this country. they need to be stronger on this topic urgently.

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 06:40 PM
aaylasecura95 is currently offline Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Originally posted by Blindside12
So only people who came here illegally are dreamers, Americans are not dreamers?

Dreamers refer to DACA participants, as you well know. You are responsible for the OP. Did you want to discuss DACA or not?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 06:49 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wanted to discuss how the Democrats are liars, use promises for votes, and didnt do shit to get a deal done, even if it meant giving Trump his wall.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 06:55 PM
truejedi

Votes? They lost the election. The attacks on Dreamers are coming from Trump in the first place. What election did they lie for votes in considering the only problems facing Dreamers have come after Trump took office?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 06:58 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump never attacked dreamers. Hes done the opposite, he wanted to legalize all them and give them citizenship, and double the amount who gets protected status from 800k to 1.8 million. Dems didnt do shit, besides lie.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 07:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obama on more than one occasion admitted he didn't have the authority to do...just exactly what he ended up doing.

Now we're left to clean up after a mess that should have never been allowed in the first place.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 07:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Simply put, dems want illegals as a wedge issue to promise to people for votes. If Trumps gets them legalized, what will the dems have to promise?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 07:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by aalyasecura95
well all people dream obviously but dreamer in this context is referring to the immigrants who come here from other countries in search of the american dream. many of these ppl come from places with a lot of poverty some of which was inflicted by america. and i am displeased with the democrats for not being more vocal because we need to protect daca ppl but also other illegal immigrants who are being demonized in this country. they need to be stronger on this topic urgently.

Yikes, these crazed liberals truly would seemingly have democrats prioritize the needs of illegals over Americans.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 07:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you explain what rights they have been stripped of? Everyone in the USA has rights under the constitution BUT they do not have a right to stay.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:54 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know what's hilarious?

Dreamers and democrats say that dreamers don't come from sh!thole countries, you'd think if this was true they'd be happy as hell to return.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:55 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Blindside12

I'm sorry, which americans are having their status as citizens threatened right now?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 04:18 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dreamers aren't citizens rocky what are you talking about?

Why can't they just go back to those amazing countries they came from.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 05:43 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
I'm sorry, which americans are having their status as citizens threatened right now?

If their counties we're not ****oles, why did they come here?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:57 AM