KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » California ranked WORST State.

California ranked WORST State.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

California ranked WORST State.

Well they got the RANK part right.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 07:27 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh California. Illegals pouring into it and normal folk pouring out of it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 12:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

The funny thing, is liberal Hollywood hardly employs any of them.

A black actor actually deviated into this point with regards to latinos while talking about minority representation. He basically said, "You can't walk five feet without tripping over one. Their underrepresentation in Hollywood is worse then ours, and there's no excuse."

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Mar 13th, 2018 at 01:10 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:08 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Funny thing about Hollywood is due to their HORRIBLE Tax Practices are why there are so few Movie Making Jobes (Blue Collar Level that is )
Left in the state.

What we really need to do is FORCE all the Rats leaving the Sinking Blue Ship of State BACK to those states that THEY THEMSELVES RUINED! So they can't do the same to the Better States that they are running to.

Send em right back to the Hellholes they created.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 05:57 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Comrade Robtard will be here in a flash to refute these claims! The Peoples' Republic of California is the best state!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:00 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Comrade Robtard will be here in a flash to refute these claims! The Peoples' Republic of California is the best state!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Of course he will. Cause Robbie is a Sycophant to the Blue Elitist Hollywood Crowd.

They would disown him if he spoke the TRUTH!

So that will never happen.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 06:08 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

A shame Cali gives more money to the government than it gets back, can't say that for many of these "more pragmatic" cities the anchor favors due tO his political affiliation.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 10:45 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
A shame Cali gives more money to the government than it gets back, can't say that for many of these "more pragmatic" cities the anchor favors due tO his political affiliation.

Also a shame about all the homelessness and people fleeing the state.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 01:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

As opposed to Kansas? Lol.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 02:37 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218

I'll have you know Smallville is in Kansas. Meteor capital of the world chump, show respect.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 02:57 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

The bad thing is that then these ****ers leave Cali and move to states like Texas, we don’t need your liberal bs here

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 03:21 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Firefly218

Awww... You are such a Hypocrite being a Fascist Blue Baller and Living in the RED-est of ALL THE STATES!

It must burn something awful.

smokin'

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 03:23 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cali with its drag queen story hour, hiv blood transfusions, tent cities, insane spending, cities that pay gang members over a grand a month, etc

I do hope trump sends in troops

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 03:27 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Better to just cut them off and let then become their own nation. And watch it turn into an African Style Shit Hole.

...Then send in the Troops.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 03:29 PM