KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Ultimate Delusion of the Alt-Right

The Ultimate Delusion of the Alt-Right
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The Ultimate Delusion of the Alt-Right

So let’s set aside for the moment the obvious moral repugnancy and illiberal principles of the alt-right’s ideology...

The Alt-right often says they’re necessary because liberals (actual liberals... not the bigots on the other end of the spectrum or marxists) and their individualist principles are too weak to handle the cultural decay of the West. The alt-rights main talking point is race realism, and they view liberal style individualism as a fantasy that just isn’t realistic enough to solve the issue so they promote their agenda under the guise of realism, however...

There’s nothing realistic about the most hated political group in the West gaining the political power needed to form an ethnostate (which would take more power than either the democrats or republicans have with all three branches of government). It’s basically just a delusional fantasy.

Culturally protectionist immigration policy is actually realistic, but it’s not a stance remotely unique to the alt-right nor is it one that need be applied through a racial lens.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 06:02 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Biggest Delusion in this is the LEFT thinking that these groups are in any way "RIGHT". Alt or otherwise.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 06:07 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

What lessons the LEFT has drawn from the defeat of Hillary Clinton and expose of Harvey Weinstein? Any introspection?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 08:39 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
So let’s set aside for the moment the obvious moral repugnancy and illiberal principles of the alt-right’s ideology...

The Alt-right often says they’re necessary because liberals (actual liberals... not the bigots on the other end of the spectrum or marxists) and their individualist principles are too weak to handle the cultural decay of the West. The alt-rights main talking point is race realism, and they view liberal style individualism as a fantasy that just isn’t realistic enough to solve the issue so they promote their agenda under the guise of realism, however...

There’s nothing realistic about the most hated political group in the West gaining the political power needed to form an ethnostate (which would take more power than either the democrats or republicans have with all three branches of government). It’s basically just a delusional fantasy.

Culturally protectionist immigration policy is actually realistic, but it’s not a stance remotely unique to the alt-right nor is it one that need be applied through a racial lens.

I think the alt left and right are two sides of the same coin. They both love identity politics and playing the victim and using their victim hood to further their own agendas.

But yeah, the alt right isn't going to gain any real power in this country.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 16th, 2018 at 01:22 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 01:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

there is no alt-left you simple cuck

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 01:41 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
What lessons the LEFT has drawn from the defeat of Hillary Clinton and expose of Harvey Weinstein? Any introspection?

None apparently

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 01:44 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Surtur
I think the alt left and right are two sides of the same coin. They both love identity politics and playing the victim and using their victim hood to further their own agendas.

But yeah, the alt right isn't going to gain any real power in this country.

Eh they’re the same in the regard that they’re both identitarian and collectivist, but the alt-right is more nationalistic and fixated by purity and cultural preservation, whereas their identitarian counterparts on the left are more fixated by globalism, diversity, and equity.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 01:49 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

That’s not a legitimate label but the alt-right has their identitarian anti-individualistic counterparts on the left.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 01:50 PM
lazybones

Hmm, yeah. I've always wondered how the alt-right could ever hope to implement their desired ethno-state. Not just because that would require inordinate political power, as you said, but also because it would be difficult to know when to draw the line. By white, do we just mean those from White-NA and Northern Europe, or does it include the more olive-skinned Mediterraneans? Because I'd imagine each alt-righter will have their own idea on a cutoff point, which could impede things even if the alt-right gained true political power. Then there's the question of ancestry. Could somebody who is white skinned but had, say, some black ancestors quite close to the present (ie. grandparent[s]), be barred from the ethnostate? That is to say: would there be a one drop rule of some sort or would entry be solely based on superficial whiteness (which would open the door to Jews, whom the alt-right despise)? And if it's the one drop rule route, how would this be determined? Compulsory genetic testing? That's a massive infringement on civil liberties. Then there are simple efficiency issues. By barring different racial groups wholesale, an ethnostate would be deprived of productive prospective-citizens who wish to work, integrate and contribute.

Last edited by lazybones on Mar 16th, 2018 at 02:20 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 02:07 PM
lazybones is currently offline Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That’s not a legitimate label but the alt-right has their identitarian anti-individualistic counterparts on the left.

Bingo. Why some can't understand this is beyond me.

Even the "they didn't give the label to themselves!" logic doesn't change that. We have clearly seen that, as far as a lot on the left are concerned, you don't need to self identify as something for them to apply certain labels to a person. These people were labeling people who disagreed with them nazis long before Richard Spencer coined the term "alt right".

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 16th, 2018 at 02:34 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 02:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Not only are you wrong that's a recent thing (to pretend there's no such thing as the Alt-Left).

That's one of those anti-Trump talking points since he made his statements about the Charlottesville stuff. You've been drinking the CNN Koolaid. I am not sure if it started with CNN but a quick google search nets me a result.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...r-a7906246.html

And Wa-Po says the Liberals created the Alt-Left label, not the conservatives:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ft-liberals-did

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 02:44 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 03:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 03:12 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

That’s not a legitimate label [full stop]

now it's a proper statement. i do appreciate you opening your statement with some intellectual honesty, unlike the other chimp retards in this thread, but pointing out how all political persuasions have their malignant tumors does not successfully downplay the organization known as the alt-right. it has no equal counterpart on the left. there is no way to spin around that.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 03:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

now it's a proper statement. i do appreciate you opening your statement with some intellectual honesty, unlike the other chimp retards in this thread, but pointing out how all political persuasions have their malignant tumors does not successfully downplay the organization known as the alt-right. it has no equal counterpart on the left. there is no way to spin around that.

It actually does have an equal counterpart on the left lol. You saying "no it doesn't" is irrelevant here. DDM gave you links you just ignored.

But here is the thing: the fact they are equal doesn't downplay the alt right. No more than the alt right downplays the alt left.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 03:24 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Thread topic: The Alt-Right and their shit-lord delusions
Surtur: "But what bout the Leftist!!!1!"

Equalization tactics and whataboutism deflections. Well, it is Friday.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 16th, 2018 at 04:05 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 03:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

“The “alt-left” label, as it turns out, is much more insidious. It creates a false equivalence at the extremes and plays into racists’ hands. White supremacists want the far left to look more sexist and racist the same way center-left Democrats want them to — it gives them a foil.”

thumb up

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 04:18 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only hardcore ****wits are still buying into the alt-right.

Pinocchio, I'm looking at you.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 05:26 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

He is correct. There is only THE LEFT!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 06:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Here are my most important words:

Originally posted by dadudemon
Not only are you wrong, that's a recent thing (to pretend there's no such thing as the Alt-Left).

That's one of those anti-Trump talking points since he made his statements about the Charlottesville stuff.

Alt-Left: It's real. It's existed for a loooooong time. It's not new. Only the denial that it doesn't exist is new. As far as them being equivalent to the Alt-Right, I never made such a claim. Another important point is that the Alt-Left does not exist in opposition to the Alt-Right and vice versa. They are not "the same."

And unlike PVS, I won't be a coward and indirectly refer to people. I am specifically referring to PVS when I'm talking about people denying the existence of the Alt-Left and I am referring to people like Surtur who are trying to make the Alt-Right and Alt-Left seem "equal."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:02 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote