KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » France. A Place with No Gun Violence or Islamic Terror...Oh wait..

France. A Place with No Gun Violence or Islamic Terror...Oh wait..
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

France. A Place with No Gun Violence or Islamic Terror...Oh wait..

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 07:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

What did Europe do to Islam, besides take their people in, put them up in housing, give them jobs and give them a monthly stipend?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 08:35 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but your kids will guns in high schools still kill more every year than islamic terrorism in Europe. Just a thought wink

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 08:22 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: France. A Place with No Gun Violence or Islamic Terror...Oh wait..

quote: (post)

what a jerkoff you are.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 01:14 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yeah, but your kids will guns in high schools still kill more every year than islamic terrorism in Europe. Just a thought wink

Are you willing to debate this based off of exactly what you just said and no deviations?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 02:19 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well this year 27 have died in High School Massacres, more than all of last year and we are only 3 months in.

In terms of Islamic Extremist Murders in Europe this year 10 people have died. So for 2018... At 3 months in high school, massacres are winning.

I am prepared to debate on this year, the most relevant year. The reason people are marching today in the US, yes.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 05:28 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

France is one of the most fucked European countries.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 08:52 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Well this year 27 have died in High School Massacres, more than all of last year and we are only 3 months in.

In terms of Islamic Extremist Murders in Europe this year 10 people have died. So for 2018... At 3 months in high school, massacres are winning.

I am prepared to debate on this year, the most relevant year. The reason people are marching today in the US, yes.

You said every year, why are you backtracking now?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 08:56 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And yet you and your fascist Fun Buddies are IGNOREING the One Event that where the Massacre was DIVERTED by a Man with a Gun.

Yes.

PootyBot is a Hypocrite.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 10:25 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
You said every year, why are you backtracking now?

I'm curious as well. He says every year, then suddenly it's "only this year, the most relevant year!".

No Steve. You were asked to debate your first statement or nothing. An option C is like a 3rd gender, it just plain doesn't exist.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 25th, 2018 at 12:16 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 12:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

French officer who swapped places with a hostage in terror attack dies

Religion of peace takes another good man. RIP.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 07:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nah. He was a Police Officer. and thus a Murder himself and also racist.

Don't forget your Leftist Dogma.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 09:25 PM
Flyattractor

More Fun out of Paris... Der Chitty of LURVE!!!!!

Unless you a jew.

85 Year Old Holocaust Survivor Stabbed and Set on Fire. YAY PARIS!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 05:48 PM