KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cops Caught on Tape Condemning Police Brutality

Cops Caught on Tape Condemning Police Brutality
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Cops Caught on Tape Condemning Police Brutality

a bit of local news concerning a typical case of police brutality on a teenager, with a fascinating twist.

two carteret nj police officers who were at the scene, yet not directly involved in the assault, had a candid conversation over the proceeding 4 hours (presumably they believed were speaking in confidence). it's rare that we get a peek behind the blue shield like this, especially from cops who have inside knowledge of an incident like this.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i accidentally posted the short version.

here's the good stuff:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NljU0UbO_6E

article:
http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.s...blo
.html

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by BackFire on Mar 26th, 2018 at 09:43 AM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:43 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

awful

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
awful
You don't give a fucck, tell the truth. Police brutality doesn't matter to you and neither does racism.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:45 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
You don't give a fucck, tell the truth. Police brutality doesn't matter to you and neither does racism.

It's awful.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I am all in favor of Police Beating the Shit out of Criminals.

But then They are all Murders and Racists. Even the Black Cops. Oh well. Nothing to be done about it except Abolish the Police Forces in their entirety.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's awful.
It doesn't affect you so you don't care. Completely natural, no reason to hide it.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:50 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Lol.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:51 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It doesn't affect you so you don't care. Completely natural, no reason to hide it.

It's awful you don't think it's awful.

Stop being awful right now, feelings are at stake.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:51 PM
Flyattractor

The FEE FEE's!! OH THE FEE FEE's!!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:52 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

so yeah if you don't want to check the topic, nobody's forcing you to. why the strawman derailment phaggotry, tho?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:54 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Firefly 13 months ago

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:54 PM
Flyattractor

so yeah if you don't want to check the topic, nobody's forcing you to. why the strawman phaggotry, tho?

Gotta Love that Bashy Logic.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:55 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

go overdose you worthless pos

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

go overdose you worthless pos

^Somebody has feelings!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:57 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

surt the squirt needs attention, but he's too dumb to know what the topic is :O

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:59 PM
Flyattractor

^Somebody has feelings!

And they taste Oh So Good...especially when drank out of this....

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:59 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^world's oldest manbaby

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 11:00 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Firefly 13 months ago

^Surt 13 months from now

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 11:01 PM
Flyattractor

^world's oldest manbaby

Better then the Biggest CryBaby like you.

Well you and FascsitFly are in a dead heat at the moe...

Silent Master

Damn

Calm down son.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote