KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Toilet Bowl

The Toilet Bowl
Started by: DarthSkywalker0

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

The Toilet Bowl

Who consistently makes the shittiest posts on the GDF?

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 03:58 PM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 03:59 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

thumb up

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 04:01 PM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Gotta be Quan... even if I do miss the little rascal.

I've only just started visiting the GDF though and by god, there are some idiotic opinions and attitudes flying around.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 04:17 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Shittiest posts?

I don't want to answer because I don't like to be mean like that. I'd rather talk about the awesome posts and posters.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 04:22 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flyattractor. I've literally never seen him post something that wasn't mockery.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 04:26 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha, Poor Puppet Kids, I am in your heads! The rest of you, enjoy this thread to cause trouble by Darth Skywalker. smile

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 05:04 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk

But Bashy "aka Bashar Tag" has LITERALLY Posted Pictures of ACTUAL SHIT! Human Shit at that.

So I vote for him.

Heck. Any one else would have gotten banned for that.

Nice to see how there are Rules for Some and Different for Others.

PootybuttBot's post are more just juvenile crap post really.

Sad attempts by a Funny Little Fascist Troll.

Nothing to take seriously

laughing

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 05:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Could we try to make better threads in the GDF, please?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 01:03 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

fly. hands down.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 01:39 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Me.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 03:41 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Kurk
Yeah, despite the butthurt towards Putinbot, it couldn't be anyone but Flyattractor. It's the utter lack of effort in his posts that makes them so shitty.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 04:02 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by NemeBro
It's the utter lack of effort in his posts

That's the generous interpretation.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 04:22 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah, despite the butthurt towards Putinbot, it couldn't be anyone but Flyattractor. It's the utter lack of effort in his posts that makes them so shitty.

Flyattractor was my second choice, and I almost put him first, but the levity of his posts makes it less shitty. Plus despite all the bullshit he says, he doesn't argue it's a moral obligation to racially discriminate against people.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 04:29 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Don't worry Nemmy. Once the "UNBAN" Surt. You can go back to your Big Butthurt ORGY with Him and go back to being #1~

GOOD TIMES AHEAD!!!!!!

eek!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 05:46 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Flyattractor was my second choice, and I almost put him first, but the levity of his posts makes it less shitty. Plus despite all the bullshit he says, he doesn't argue it's a moral obligation to racially discriminate against people.

I am so horny for you right now....

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 05:47 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Oh yeah plus Flyattractor links informative content

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 05:52 AM
Flyattractor

Boy Howdy Do I EVER!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 05:54 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup, their butthurt towards me is most excellent and I will continue to reem them until they are gaping and lubing my cock with their tears. Even that post is not as hilarious as some of Fly's for lack of effort, I admire that in Fly.

Originally posted by Impediment
Could we try to make better threads in the GDF, please?

It's a butthurt thread from Darthskywalker and the irony of his tears given the thread title is delicious.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Apr 11th, 2018 at 08:21 AM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 08:18 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yup, their butthurt towards me is most excellent and I will continue to reem them until they are gaping and lubing my cock with their tears. Even that post is not as hilarious as some of Fly's for lack of effort, I admire that in Fly.

See if I said something like that I would get in Trouble!

Ahh the Smell of Double Standards and Hypocrisy so Early in the Morning!

sick

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 08:37 AM