KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ellen DeGeneres

Ellen DeGeneres
Started by: Christina B

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Christina B

Ellen DeGeneres

(please log in to view the image)
image source - link

She's from Greater New Orleans. Her mom is from New Orleans. She has grandparent immigrants, not sure which side/s.

Doesn't it seem like she's a strict person? With some people, she can deny your "validity" if it seems like an emergency that you're unpopular. It shouldn't matter, but it seems to have affected my life... If other people find you in the wrong, she turns into a singular force to do anything to stay off their naughty list and deny your "validity."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2018 10:49 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what strain are you smoking because i need to get in on this. some super-potent sativa? hybrid?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2018 11:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what strain are you smoking because i need to get in on this. some super-potent sativa? hybrid?
The New Orleans strain. I lived across the bridge from New Orleans as a teenager. This is their typical behavior when things aren't okay or "perfect" enough. I find it strong in things like people who work in human services to do with school age people. Otherwise, they seem off and lazy, indulging in something about the heritage of their ancestors.

Pennsylvania is different. They try to be as poker face as possible. If you even have a little dejected attitude or something seemingly innocent enough, they pop out and make you feel like you're in big trouble forever.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2018 11:11 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

You seem like the type of guy who's got it all figured out. What can you tell me about the Reapers?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 12:51 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

This thread is Autistic.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2018 01:43 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This thread is Autistic.
(please log in to view the image)

This topic is overrated to me.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2018 02:21 AM
Flyattractor

Should be moved to one of the Hollywood Forums.

This Forum is only for Seriously Stupid Shit like Politics...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2018 02:28 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Should be moved to one of the Hollywood Forums.

This Forum is only for Seriously Stupid Shit like Politics...
I wouldn't mind it there.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2018 02:46 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Christina B
I wouldn't mind it there.

....No Comment...

eek!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2018 02:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote