KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do you play an orchestral musical instrument?

Do you play an orchestral musical instrument?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 3 75.00%
No 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Christina B

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Christina B

Yes!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 02:17 AM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

yes, namely my own trumpet and the heart strings of cute boyz

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 02:45 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
yes, namely my own trumpet and the heart strings of cute boyz
big grin

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 02:49 AM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Violin/Viola/Cello

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 02:49 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

7 years of percussion in junior high and high school.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 03:05 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Originally posted by Kurk
Violin/Viola/Cello
Wow! That's great because string instruments are as such a necessary asset to creating a musical sound. I've wanted to play all three of those instruments. I did piano/organ/voice in college. I started wanting to sing at age 5 and to play violin at 6. I'm sorta at a loss here because I started violin at 29, the month before turning 30.

The rules said we could post videos, I think, so here's something I recorded a few times tonight I like a lot I can play. I recently started getting more advanced and am using this to audition to play or attend and watch a camp in Germany, with an orchestra I follow online every day.

*If we aren't allowed to post videos, you can delete this post for me, thanks! I just didn't know cuz I read the rules and didn't see it say we couldn't.

link
Originally posted by Impediment
7 years of percussion in junior high and high school.
Wow, that is quite an accomplishment. I guess you're through, now? Retired to the quiet life or that of an "introvert?" Happy Dance

I actually played glockenspiel in band in 12th grade, a new band at a Catholic high school, and my 2nd semester of college at Loyola University New Orleans. It was a best experience that band in college! Everyone blowing their hearts out on their major instrument at a prestigious music school. I was in church/school choir mostly age 8-18, too.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 04:19 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Nah, I have a lot of talents, playing instruments is not one of them.

Also if we're going for self congratulatory metaphors, I prefer "verbally fellating myself" or "sucking the koolaid out of my own dick" to any instrument metaphor.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 04:30 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nah, I have a lot of talents, playing instruments is not one of them.

Also if we're going for self congratulatory metaphors, I prefer "verbally fellating myself" or "sucking the koolaid out of my own dick" to any instrument metaphor.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 04:43 AM