KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » This mofo and his wife...

This mofo and his wife...
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

This mofo and his wife...

(please log in to view the image)

Beautiful couple.

I liked this photo.

I prefer an Obama administration over a Trump one. But I still don’t like either.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 05:49 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Can’t edit.

Supposed to say, “Thoughts? Agree or disagree with me?”

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 05:50 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I know some might disagree here, but I think Michelle is an absolutely gorgeous woman. I find her extremely attractive and sexy, especially when she's made up and wearing a nice dress. She has a great, natural figure.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 06:49 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Ol Moochelle aint hard on the eye but she aint no super model.

7 at best.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 09:08 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 09:13 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Interestingly enough, Steve Bannon acknowledged that Obama was incorruptible with respect to money.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 01:05 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I wanna pee in Melania’s butt.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 01:29 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote:
Supposed to say, “Thoughts? Agree or disagree with me?”

When Obama took office Republicans made so much noise about his policies it was a pain in the ass to turn off the noise to look at policies, amplify that by 10 for Trump and here we are today.

I don't like Trump but so far the USA isn't falling apart and his international actions aren't wrecking us like many of the left have said would happen.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 03:21 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snowdragon
When Obama took office Republicans made so much noise about his policies it was a pain in the ass to turn off the noise to look at policies, amplify that by 10 for Trump and here we are today.

I don't like Trump but so far the USA isn't falling apart and his international actions aren't wrecking us like many of the left have said would happen.

That’s politics for you. Which is sad, because it’s the everyday people that are hurt by such stupidities.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 03:24 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon

Yep. Slavery hasn't been brought back. Gays aren't being burnt at the stake. Women aren't reduced to just making babies and walking around in bare feet. The 4th Reich didn't rise, the world wasn't destroyed, the country hasn't sunk into a great depression.

Damn you Trump. *Shakes fist in general direction of Mar-a-Lago*

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 03:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Though speaking of Michelle Obama, let us take the White House Correspondent Dinner. I have called Michelle ugly. IMO she is. Yet look at how Sarah Huckabee was treated at that dinner. Look at how they went after her.

I'm not even saying I disagree with the jokes Michelle Wolf made about her. However, I feel like if these nasty jokes were said about Michelle Obama at a WHCD they would trigger leftists and the comedian would be called racist.

Even Maggie Haberman called out the treatment of Sarah, and she is not a conservative lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 29th, 2018 at 08:31 PM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 08:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Thread went a bit better than I thought it would.

I agree with you, snowdragon.

Also, I think Michelle Obama looks attractive even on a bad day. Obama is always handsome, of course.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 08:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Thread went a bit better than I thought it would.

I agree with you, snowdragon.

Also, I think Michelle Obama looks attractive even on a bad day. Obama is always handsome, of course.

How do you think people would react if she was treated the way Sarah Sanders was at the WHCD?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 09:37 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
How do you think people would react if she was treated the way Sarah Sanders was at the WHCD?

They'd be called racist.

Just like when people were called racist for thinking Michelle was ugly. thumb up

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 09:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
They'd be called racist.

Just like when people were called racist for thinking Michelle was ugly. thumb up

The difference is I don't think people roasted Michelle at an event she was attending.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 10:04 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
Though speaking of Michelle Obama, let us take the White House Correspondent Dinner. I have called Michelle ugly. IMO she is. Yet look at how Sarah Huckabee was treated at that dinner. Look at how they went after her.

I'm not even saying I disagree with the jokes Michelle Wolf made about her. However, I feel like if these nasty jokes were said about Michelle Obama at a WHCD they would trigger leftists and the comedian would be called racist.

Even Maggie Haberman called out the treatment of Sarah, and she is not a conservative lol.

Boo hoo, poor Sarah Huckabee Sanders. She elected to lie for the most divisive president in history for a living, and people are mean to her. **** her, and her entire vile family. People do not need to take up for her. She made her bed, and she can lie in it.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 12:24 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

[QUOTE=16583647]Originally posted by BackFire
I know some might disagree here, but I think Michelle is an absolutely gorgeous woman. I find her extremely attractive and sexy, especially when she's made up and wearing a nice dress. She has a great, natural figure.

EXXXXXXXXCCCCCUUUUUSSSSEEEEE ME?!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 03:59 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
I prefer an Obama administration over a Trump one. But I still don’t like either.

Obama’s was the best administration i’ve lived under since Reagan.
Trump’s is the sleaziest.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 04:52 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Reagan's administration is the sleaziest as a whole, but if Trump keeps things up like this for eight years, assuming he lasts that long, then he'd overtake the modern Republican idol in sleaziness indeed.

As for Obama, I'd agree but that's a very low standard. I wouldn't hesitate to extend that claim to "since Carter" and include Reagan himself, either. Apart from rhetoric and other superficial "feel good" items, his administration was disastrous on just about every front. Having not lived in the 80's, I could certainly be underselling the effect of Reagan's revival of the American spirit on the average citizen. But if we're using just about any objective metric, he must surely be ranked among the worst.

Regarding Michelle, I think she looks alright.

Last edited by SunRazer on Apr 30th, 2018 at 05:16 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 05:14 AM
SunRazer is currently offline Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Most Sleazy was Bubba Clinton. That Administration actually LEFT STAINS!!!!!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 05:17 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote