KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » "Brainwashed" Documentary w/ subtitles

"Brainwashed" Documentary w/ subtitles
Started by: ILS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Brainwashed" Documentary w/ subtitles

https://youtu.be/cVaTc15plVs

Interesting that in Norway, which is considered to have the most gender equality of all countries, it in turn has the most unbalanced distribution of men and women in fields like engineering and medicine. The more "modern" a country becomes, the greater the imbalance. The less modem the country the higher likelihood for traditional gender roles to become less prevalent.

Both men and women interviewed suggested that there is a genetic component to this, or at least that there is simply a difference between the interests men and women choose to pursue when given full freedom.

The question is, was this knowledge you already possessed, or will you sperg out and cry patriarchy? Place your bets. Personally, I'm putting my chips down that Neph and Robtard are gonna fly headfirst into this one.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 01:47 PM
ILS is currently offline Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

It’s been common sense for a while now, give either six the choice, the majority of men will choose the harder job with better pay, while the majority of women will choose the easier jobs with lesser pay.

I don’t think we need to think to much on this.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 01:53 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
It’s been common sense for a while now, give either six the choice, the majority of men will choose the harder job with better pay, while the majority of women will choose the easier jobs with lesser pay.

I don’t think we need to think to much on this.

Well, sort of.

Women choose jobs that they find more fulfilling for "human females." Nurturing, social elements, and so forth.

So they often end up as primary school teachers, nurses, and so forth. In countries that have equal opportunities and are quite developed such as Norway. In my opinion, this is a good thing. If the majority of women want social-nurturing jobs, then we need to ensure the "system" allows them to make that choice and not be forced to make less than desired choices in education and careers.

For me, the feminist perspective is the ability to choose. Women should have the option to choose and not feel pressured to have to do x or y.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 02:21 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

The modern feminist perspective is to actively encourage women to enter technological fields and fulfil specific or abstract quotas regarding gender distribution in various fields. E.g "only 10% women are ____ engineers, I want to change that" might be an advert you see.

Social engineering, in other words, not simply the freedom to choose.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 03:34 PM
ILS is currently offline Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by ILS
The modern feminist perspective is to actively encourage women to enter technological fields and fulfil specific or abstract quotas regarding gender distribution in various fields. E.g "only 10% women are ____ engineers, I want to change that" might be an advert you see.

Social engineering, in other words, not simply the freedom to choose.

Right, and I view that as anti-feminist. That's trying to exert social pressure to make women think and behave in a way that they think women should. That's no different than more extreme versions of Sharia Law.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 03:44 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you admit to being a feminist. God damn. That's disgusting. Where's your dick?

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 03:54 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I’m an Individualist Legal Egalitarian

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 03:55 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Cringe

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 03:58 PM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I'd be genuinely interested in hearing Robtard and co.'s opinion on this.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 05:32 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by ILS
So you admit to being a feminist. God damn. That's disgusting. Where's your dick?

I prefer the label egalitarian, not feminist.

Why, do you think women are a sub-class of humans?

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 07:05 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I prefer the label egalitarian, not feminist.

Why, do you think women are a sub-class of humans?
You're full of good posts today. Are you taking your vitamins?

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 07:07 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote