KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Who Do You Choose?

Who Do You Choose?
Started by: ILS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who Do You Choose?

(please log in to view the image)

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 02:06 AM
ILS is currently offline Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

All politicians and lawyers. evil face

Old Post May 4th, 2018 02:13 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

So just a single person?

Currently alive?

Probably Putinbot1

(please log in to view the image)

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 4th, 2018 02:20 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Jesus

Old Post May 4th, 2018 02:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Ouch Nemebro, ouch...

I wouldn't choose anyone personally because I believe in the universal salvation of all of mankind and find that the morally correct perspective to take in regards to the worth of human existence. That being said if I absolutely had to pick one it'd be Marx, get that cancer that sprung from his mind expunged from the world.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 4th, 2018 02:56 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Jesus

Good answer, the impact would be massive; changing societies and politics on a global scale.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:05 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Coincidentally he's also the one person in history I'd most like to make tap out with an ankle lock.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:06 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Damn you clearly do not like Jesus very much.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:19 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'm also not a very big fan of the black people.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:28 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Thin wiry guys fight until they’re hamburger and Jesus’ damagesoak is almost on par with McClane’s

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:34 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

myself

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:49 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus
wasn't aware you could time travel ??

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:50 AM
ILS is currently offline Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

There are not enough hours in a lifetime to inform you of all the things you're unaware of

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:51 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
myself
good choice thumb up smile

Old Post May 4th, 2018 03:52 AM
Silent Master

Allah

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 04:31 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I’d just hang the sword up on my wall.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 04:33 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

Hard to choose

Old Post May 4th, 2018 05:28 AM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not really, i have a wall in my man cave that already has a few blades on it.
Still plenty of room, though.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 05:44 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Do I have to get close enough to one person to actually strike him with a sword? Not sure I could get close enough of anyone that matters to actually have some impact with it.

I'd sell it for huge amounts of cash.

Jesus

You just wanted to kill a jew.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 4th, 2018 06:19 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I'm also not a very big fan of the black people.

Hey, blacks are awesome.

It's Italians and Jews you've gotta watch out for. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 11:48 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote