KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I am thinking of taping a canvas print of Donald Trump to my heavy bag.

I am thinking of taping a canvas print of Donald Trump to my heavy bag.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am thinking of taping a canvas print of Donald Trump to my heavy bag.

I love Boxing and Muay Thai, I first entered a boxing Gym at 11, my Grandfather an ex-amateur boxer himself took me, at University I tried Muay Thai and loved it so much 7 years later I spent 6 months training at Fairtex in Bangkok.

As I've got older, I've invested in some home equipment, I still visit boxing Gyms but the ones here in KSA are not very good and too glitzy.

I like to go to the reprographics shop and get different peoples faces printed on to cloth and canvas to put on the heavy bag, some people I have punched in the face include Will Smith, Tom Cruise, David Cameron and Prince Philip. I'm thinking of adding Donald Trump to this list, if you could choose anyone to punch in the face, who would it be?

Old Post May 7th, 2018 04:48 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Hahahahaha

Attachment: 17v24k.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post May 7th, 2018 04:50 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: I am thinking of taping a canvas print of Donald Trump to my heavy bag.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
...if you could choose anyone to punch in the face, who would it be?

I don't wish violence on others or want to commit violence on others (usually...but people will make you angry at work or at home, it's inevitable).

Man...I really can't think of anyone. I don't want to punch anyone in the face.

Trump is a good one when he's being a stupid dick to people but I wouldn't want to punch him in the face. I'd rather verbally put him in his place (argue with him in a debate) in front of hundreds of cameras and diplomats. That would be much more satisfying.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 04:55 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: I am thinking of taping a canvas print of Donald Trump to my heavy bag.

Originally posted by dadudemon

I don't wish violence on others or want to commit violence on others (usually...but people will make you angry at work or at home, it's inevitable).

Man...I really can't think of anyone. I don't want to punch anyone in the face.
You are lucky DDDM last time I looked at my list it was nearly two pages of A4. To be fair I wouldn't enjoy arguing with him in front of people, he might have a lucky comeback whereas I am certain I can break a 70+ year old mans nose in one punch.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 04:57 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is the type of thing I did when I was 7 lol. Being someone who wishes to mature into adulthood, I refrain from violence; especially kiddie shit like attacking representations of people I dislike.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:02 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
This is the type of thing I did when I was 7 lol. Being someone who wishes to mature into adulthood, I refrain from violence; especially kiddie shit like attacking representations of people I dislike.
Trust me, son, you're missing out.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:03 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trust me, son, you're missing out.
Send me a picture of yourself and I'll make it happen smile

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:04 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

That made me laugh, There are some good ones on Superherohype still I think. laughing out loud

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^
Bot, Kurk wants to squeeze your 2D pecks and rub your muscular canvas thighs.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Re: I am thinking of taping a canvas print of Donald Trump to my heavy bag.

I love Boxing and Muay Thai, I first entered a boxing Gym at 11, my Grandfather an ex-amateur boxer himself took me, at University I tried Muay Thai and loved it so much 7 years later I spent 6 months training at Fairtex in Bangkok.

As I've got older, I've invested in some home equipment, I still visit boxing Gyms but the ones here in KSA are not very good and too glitzy.

I like to go to the reprographics shop and get different peoples faces printed on to cloth and canvas to put on the heavy bag, some people I have punched in the face include Will Smith, Tom Cruise, David Cameron and Prince Philip. I'm thinking of adding Donald Trump to this list, if you could choose anyone to punch in the face, who would it be?

I started training at 19 with american kick boxing under the TKD belt system and moved on to other arts but if I had to punch a specific face it might just be my own to keep me humble and realize I can't wear everyone's shoes stick out tongue

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:21 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the hell did will smith do?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:22 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Smith has a pretty punchable face, tbf

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I haven't wanted to punch someone in the face in a long time. Usually, if an interaction is headed in that direction, I cut it off before escalation. It's not worth it imo.

socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
^
Bot, Kurk wants to squeeze your 2D pecks and rub your muscular canvas thighs.
Thing about Kurk is his posts actually can we quite sharp and pretty funny when he stops being interested in stuff no kid his age should worry about like Market value. With all this anti-woman stuff I wish I could be 20 again, the fun I would have pretending to be a SJW, it would be even funnier than in our day where a little bit of environmentalism and eating a salad to pretend you were going vegetarian could get a girl moist.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on May 7th, 2018 at 05:30 PM

snowdragon

Zuckerberg in the congressional hearings is lulz as well.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:24 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I have never heard anyone say that before this thread. lol

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:24 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the hell did will smith do?
Create Jaden for a start.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:25 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

That's fair.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:26 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

every couple risks birthing a genetic misfire. hardly a punch-worthy offense.

it seems like you're just up to no good, and want to start trouble in will's neighborhood.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:31 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
every couple risks birthing a genetic misfire. hardly a punch-worthy offense.

it seems like you're just up to no good, and want to start trouble in will's neighborhood.
Hey, after the way Will ruthlessly handled Tinkerbell in Bright, I wouldn't start anything in his neighbourhood. That film he did "After Earth" (or whatever it was called) is another good reason. Refusing to do ID2 which was an underrated classic, not on a par with the TV Hannibal Lecter and the Vikings movie though.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on May 7th, 2018 at 05:37 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2018 05:33 PM